Len Cnut

Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am going to make a confession here. I've never seen an episode of either Bottom or The Young Ones

You'll probably struggle with The Young Ones now, though it is its own kind of amazing.  Bottom you should check out though, the TV show.  I think one tends to benefit from growing up with this sort of thing though cuz its quite juvenile.  You'd probably love Bad News too, being an ex metaller.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You'll probably struggle with The Young Ones now, though it is its own kind of amazing.  Bottom you should check out though, the TV show.  I think one tends to benefit from growing up with this sort of thing though cuz its quite juvenile.

It proved elusive for me whilst growing-up. 

You can't watch everything. 

I've been trying to find another person on planet earth who has seen this but I can't.  And I dunno why either, its hilairious.  Its like a one off thing about a depraved South African TV presenter called Eddie Monsoon.  Very 80s but very hilairious too.  Children get shot in it, i mean what more could you ask for? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

Did anybody ever watch Ripping Yarns? Was a kinda satirical Comic Strip type show from a couple of the ex Pythons. 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I've been trying to find another person on planet earth who has seen this but I can't.  And I dunno why either, its hilairious. 

Can’t believe I literally posted a Comic Strip reference just as you were writing that. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Did anybody ever watch Ripping Yarns? Was a kinda satirical comic strip type show from a couple of the ex Pythons. 

Can’t believe I literally posted a Comic Strip reference just as you were writing that. :lol: 

That underwear thats been goin’ missing off your washing line, thats me too :lol:

I think it would be awesome if we could keep the title of this thread but subtitle it with “UK TV Discussion” and pin it to the top of the TV board. :lol: 

Can you make this happen please @downzy ?

Edited by Dazey
  • GNFNR 1

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am going to make a confession here. I've never seen an episode of either Bottom or The Young Ones

I'm Afraid i'm going to have to ask you to leave 

Damn this is a blast from the past. Scott and Charlene :wub:

Somewhere around the time that episode aired I wrote a letter (proper airmail envelope and everything) to the Neighbours costume department to ask if I could have a pair of surf shorts Jason Donovan wore in one of the episodes. :facepalm::lol: Shockingly they never replied.

Guess I have form for obsessive fan behaviour. A few years later I turned my attention to less wholesome boys and it was all downhill from there. Not that Jason Donovan was a wholesome boy in real life as we all eventually discovered but he put up a good front for a while. :rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Damn this is a blast from the past. Scott and Charlene :wub:

Somewhere around the time that episode aired I wrote a letter (proper airmail envelope and everything) to the Neighbours costume department to ask if I could have a pair of surf shorts Jason Donovan wore in one of the episodes. :facepalm::lol: Shockingly they never replied.

Guess I have form for obsessive fan behaviour. A few years later I turned my attention to less wholesome boys and it was all downhill from there. Not that Jason Donovan was a wholesome boy in real life as we all eventually discovered but he put up a good front for a while. :rofl-lol:

There was shitloads of like special magazines and shit in the newsagents like it was fuckin’ Charles and Di as I recall.  

So...you fancied Jason Donovan eh? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I'm Afraid i'm going to have to ask you to leave 

I didn't say it's shit, did I? I merely haven't seen it. It evaded me. 

24 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Ever seen Bad News?

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Doesn't matter both are equally offensive haha!!

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

He slaughtered that song :lol:  Henry, there you go!  Harold was the old git, weren't he?

Look up Mrs Mangle.

I was thinking that Anyhing Goes had died a death, but suddenly the news of some old actor being a molester and BAM! Four pages of quality content in 12 hours. 

That’s how to reach ex GNR fans these days. Solid data right there. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Somewhere in my grandparents’ piano stool is the sheet music for Scott and Charlene’s wedding theme. :lol:

Are you old enough to remember all that, ain’t you mid 20s or something?

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Are you old enough to remember all that, ain’t you mid 20s or something?

I’m not old enough to remember, but it’s a TV moment which you hear about. Like Dirty Den handing his wife divorce papers on Christmas Day, or the elephant who crapped itself on Blue Peter. 

Keep up love, I turn 30 this year. Throw me a party? 

7 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I was thinking that Anyhing Goes had died a death, but suddenly the news of some old actor being a molester and BAM! Four pages of quality content in 12 hours. 

That’s how to reach ex GNR fans these days. Solid data right there. 

Angry Anderson sang it :lol: 

Just now, Gracii Guns said:

I’m not old enough to remember, but it’s a TV moment which you hear about. Like Dirty Den handing his wife divorce papers on Christmas Day, or the elephant who crapped itself on Blue Peter. 

Keep up love, I turn 30 this year. Throw me a party? 

Fuck off! I'm 40 this year and as such I hate anybody who isn't! :lol: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I'm even older...:max:

Yeah but i'm from the north east which means that not only have I only a few years left but I'm also starting to hate @Len Cnut and his kind  more and more with every passing day. :lol: Give me another 25 years (and I'll be the oldest person to ever live in Hartlepool) and I'll even start to think that Brexit was a good idea. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Fuck off! I'm 40 this year and as such I hate anybody who isn't! :lol: 

Ladies and Gents, I give you northern charm :lol:  Don’t listen to him Grace, he’s still getting over the second summer of love!

• Haha 2

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Ladies and Gents, I give you northern charm :lol:  Don’t listen to him Grace, he’s still getting over the second summer of love!

Second summer? We've only had one up there as long as I've been about! :lol: 

• Haha 1