Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Len Cnut

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Did anybody ever watch Ripping Yarns? Was a kinda satirical comic strip type show from a couple of the ex Pythons. 

Can’t believe I literally posted a Comic Strip reference just as you were writing that. :lol: 

That underwear thats been goin’ missing off your washing line, thats me too :lol:

Damn this is a blast from the past. Scott and Charlene :wub:

Somewhere around the time that episode aired I wrote a letter (proper airmail envelope and everything) to the Neighbours costume department to ask if I could have a pair of surf shorts Jason Donovan wore in one of the episodes. :facepalm::lol: Shockingly they never replied.

Guess I have form for obsessive fan behaviour. A few years later I turned my attention to less wholesome boys and it was all downhill from there. Not that Jason Donovan was a wholesome boy in real life as we all eventually discovered but he put up a good front for a while. :rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Damn this is a blast from the past. Scott and Charlene :wub:

Somewhere around the time that episode aired I wrote a letter (proper airmail envelope and everything) to the Neighbours costume department to ask if I could have a pair of surf shorts Jason Donovan wore in one of the episodes. :facepalm::lol: Shockingly they never replied.

Guess I have form for obsessive fan behaviour. A few years later I turned my attention to less wholesome boys and it was all downhill from there. Not that Jason Donovan was a wholesome boy in real life as we all eventually discovered but he put up a good front for a while. :rofl-lol:

There was shitloads of like special magazines and shit in the newsagents like it was fuckin’ Charles and Di as I recall.  

So...you fancied Jason Donovan eh? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Are you old enough to remember all that, ain’t you mid 20s or something?

I’m not old enough to remember, but it’s a TV moment which you hear about. Like Dirty Den handing his wife divorce papers on Christmas Day, or the elephant who crapped itself on Blue Peter. 

Keep up love, I turn 30 this year. Throw me a party? 

7 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I was thinking that Anyhing Goes had died a death, but suddenly the news of some old actor being a molester and BAM! Four pages of quality content in 12 hours. 

That’s how to reach ex GNR fans these days. Solid data right there. 

Angry Anderson sang it :lol: 

Just now, Gracii Guns said:

I’m not old enough to remember, but it’s a TV moment which you hear about. Like Dirty Den handing his wife divorce papers on Christmas Day, or the elephant who crapped itself on Blue Peter. 

Keep up love, I turn 30 this year. Throw me a party? 

Fuck off! I'm 40 this year and as such I hate anybody who isn't! :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I'm even older...:max:

Yeah but i'm from the north east which means that not only have I only a few years left but I'm also starting to hate @Len Cnut and his kind  more and more with every passing day. :lol: Give me another 25 years (and I'll be the oldest person to ever live in Hartlepool) and I'll even start to think that Brexit was a good idea. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 3

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Ladies and Gents, I give you northern charm :lol:  Don’t listen to him Grace, he’s still getting over the second summer of love!

Second summer? We've only had one up there as long as I've been about! :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Yeah but i'm from the north east which means that not only have I only a few years left but I'm also starting to hate @Len Cnut and his kind  more and more with every passing day. :lol: Give me another 25 years (and I'll be the oldest person to ever live in Hartlepool) and I'll even start to think that Brexit was a good idea. :lol: 

I’ve only ever met one other person from Hartlepool. I’m not going to say she was … cognitively limited… but she did manage to set off smoke alarms while microwaving chocolate. 

She also had a cry when a one night stand never came back after saying he was “off out for a cig” in the morning. :lol:

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

We've only had one up there as long as I've been about! :lol: 

One summer or one “love” up there? 

11 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I’ve only ever met one other person from Hartlepool. I’m not going to say she was … cognitively limited… but she did manage to set off smoke alarms while microwaving chocolate. 

She also had a cry when a one night stand never came back after saying he was “off out for a cig” in the morning. :lol:

I'm actually from Redcar which is right next door but isn't much better. I do have a Uni friend Mark the Racist from Hartlepool though. We once went on a night out in Hartlepool and came very close to a devil's threesome with a midget. :lol: 

* I set off the smoke alarm at least six times earlier today while cooking my daughter's dinner. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I'm actually from Redcar which is right next door but isn't much better. I do have a Uni friend Mark the Racist from Hartlepool though. We once went on a night out in Hartlepool and came very close to a devil's threesome with a midget. :lol: 

* I set off the smoke alarm at least six times earlier today while cooking my daughter's dinner. :lol: 

Same here last week (well, not 6 times, more like twice) I was high and got a sudden hankering for fried bread :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Bottom you should check out though, the TV show.  I think one tends to benefit from growing up with this sort of thing though cuz its quite juvenile.  

I remember when I first saw it and I thought it was a bit shit until about half way through the episode when they started fighting and Eddie grabbed Richie, shoved his head in the manky old fridge, and then repeatedly slammed the door on him :lol: 

I love this collection of some of thier fights

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I've never not laughed so much in all my days. :no:

You can't really build it up so much and have people expecting the greatest comedy set pieces since Fawlty Towers cuz all they're gonna get is nob gags and mindless violence.  At its heart it is putting forward the proposition that in a life devoid of meaning as human life clearly is there is nothing left to do but make fart jokes and kick the fuck out of each other.