Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is it Oz or New Zealand where they changed the green/red man to the green/red woman or tranny or something or other?

The green tranny, sounds like Swampies bit on the side :lol:  What does have a nob and tits?  And the nobs pointing forward to indicate the direction you should go.

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yep im the same. Its 75.00 aud fine which is probably double in pounds, and for cyclists its 112 to 448.00

Fuck me!  I take back everything I said earlier about yous all being cool and chilled out, 500 fuckin' notes for crossing the road funny, Jesus! 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The green tranny, sounds like Swampies bit on the side :lol:  What does have a nob and tits?  And the nobs pointing forward to indicate the direction you should go.

Fuck me!  I take back everything I said earlier about yous all being cool and chilled out, 500 fuckin' notes for crossing the road funny, Jesus! 

It is but its rarely enforced. Cops have better things to do with their time rather than catching jaywalkers for an 8 hour shift.

41 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm embarrassed to tell you they had a tranny Santa here this Christmas that's just been lol. Also at a Santa parade people were waiting for Santa with their kids...his sleigh turns up...it's just some Maori guy in a red vest. No costume or anything. The reasoning for both was the typical PC nonsense.

To be honest thats pretty brilliant :lol:  So whats the deal with Maoris and that, what are they like, whats the general kiwi consensus about em, good lads? 

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Watch the NZ classic 'Once Were Warriors' very good but very sad movie. I think you'll really like it actually it's very raw and unfortunately does accurately portray aspects of reality very well.

Uh let me think I'll try and summarize...Maoris were here before whites etc(there was another indigenous group before them they killed off/ate), England arrives and ruins them and takes their land etc, there are land wars, the Treaty of Waitangi is signed. 

Because of the treaty settlements/payments are made I'm not sure when that'll stop but it will and imo it should. It's a bit complicated. There is kind of a background racism and bitterness from Maori as well as towards them. I personally think of myself and them as equally Kiwi but in general there is an element of them being sort of looked down upon tbh - to an extent - not like how the Aussies are with the Aborigines, their racism is more prevelant and overt ours feels sort of more in the background/more underhanded(not saying that's a good thing I'm just trying to describe). Generally they're thought of as good/normal I suppose but yeah at the same time there's also a lot of baggage. If you want to ask me more specific questions go ahead.

I remember that movie - I liked it. 

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Australian aboriginals did not even have a status until the 1980s - surprisingly late. They literally didn't exist constitutionally!

Thats correct. They wernt allowed to vote until. tthen. We then had mabo which was recognizing certain land as aboriginals as the traditional owners until the early 90s.

4 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

They're called Yutes down under. I doubt its illegal anyway or at least not enforcable . I heard you can drive for a month through the out back and not meet another human.

Its utes without the Y.

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Thats correct. They wernt allowed to vote until. tthen. We then had mabo which was recognizing certain land as aboriginals as the traditional owners until the early 90s.

Its utes without the Y.

They call it Yewts in Wales. :lol: