New GNR merch sale + discount code

There's a huge GNR sale going on right now on their website.

I ordered these cool yoga pants for $37.50 usually $50.

I can't wait to get them.

The leather jacket is now $375 down from $500. Wish I could have gotten that one, but too much money.

anyway, check out the cool stuff. The pants are in the women's section.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RedHook said:

The code only works one time, I used a different email address this time and it worked again 😁

It took only 4 days to get to me, not bad for the GNR Store ... I love my new LIES shirt 🔥🔥🔥

x26ro9.jpg49245514_2914660525214507_4068573453794450247487_2914660561881170_85524950829078

Was it wrapped in LIES paper?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

That Lies shirt does look good. Looks like Sale no longer applies to the Lies Merch or the F!ck Cancer shirts

Very strange, it says right at the top of the page 25% Off through 1/17, yet nothing is on Sale anymore.

It is still the 17th as far as I can tell 😞

I wish I had got me a Mama Kin shirt when I ordered the long sleeve.

Edited by RedHook

21 hours ago, RedHook said:

The code only works one time, I used a different email address this time and it worked again 😁

It took only 4 days to get to me, not bad for the GNR Store ... I love my new LIES shirt 🔥🔥🔥

x26ro9.jpg49245514_2914660525214507_4068573453794450247487_2914660561881170_85524950829078

Pretty bad ass! I have never been a fan of font on sleeves but cool none the less. LOVE me some LIES. 

20 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

i was gonna buy a shirt but the shipping was 11 dollars which completely negated the sale.

That is my issue right now.  So damn expensive for a T Shirt when you add the shipping.. Aerosmith has some super cool bad ass old school shirts on their site right now but same issue. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RedHook said:

Yes,

The shirt came wrapped in GN'R LIES packing paper 

Are you being serious?? Because that would be fucking awesome. Post a pic and I may have to dish out for the You're Crazy shirt. 

19 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Looks like Sale no longer applies to the Lies Merch or the F!ck Cancer shirts

God Dammit

29 minutes ago, Lio said:

It's in his pic. That's why I noticed :lol:

oh shit.. derrrr

Are the shirts the same size/quality as the Nightrain fan club shirts. I usually wear a Large T shirt but the Nightrain shirt I got fit way too small. 

Edited by Tom-Ass

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

oh shit.. derrrr

Are the shirts the same size/quality as the Nightrain fan club shirts. I usually wear a Large T shirt but the Nightrain shirt I got fit way too small. 

The long sleeve Lies shirt I got is more true to size than my 2017 30th Anniversary Nightrain Fan Club shirt.

Edited by RedHook
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

oh shit.. derrrr

Ive ordered non night train shirts from the site before and the shirts are true to size. I have that same your crazy shirt but in an orange and it has the guns n roses tag on the inside and the shirt is true to size. The black one will also have the guns n roses tag on the inside so should be true to size. I have the mama kin one and its true to size.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Ive ordered non night train shirts from the site before and the shirts are true to size. I have that same your crazy shirt but in an orange and it has the guns n roses tag on the inside and the shirt is true to size. The black one will also have the guns n roses tag on the inside so should be true to size. I have the mama kin one and its true to size.

Strange that the You're Crazy shirt has a Guns N Roses tag instead of thed GNR Lies tag the Long Sleeve Lies shirt I bought has. ... Does the Mama Kin shirt have a GNR Lies tag on the inside?

2 hours ago, RedHook said:

Strange that the You're Crazy shirt has a Guns N Roses tag instead of thed GNR Lies tag the Long Sleeve Lies shirt I bought has. ... Does the Mama Kin shirt have a GNR Lies tag on the inside?

Yes the mama kin one does. Id say the lies tag is just branding from the gnr merch store. 

• Like 1