Game of Thrones - The Final Season (***SPOILERS***)

AtariLegend

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

o who is that on the ship in the gold armor? I assume it's whomever is leading The Golden Company. Harry Strickland? A composite character? I've also assumed that Aegon/Young Griff has been adapted out.

The two scenes with Cersei also intrigue me. The first one she is her usual smirking self while the second one she is drinking with tears in her eyes. I've thought since the season 7 finale that she Euron and The Golden Company would betray her and take over King's Landing. 

ETA: When Arya says" I know death, he has many faces" they happen show Varys looking frightened. This could be a coincidence, but I've suspected that Show!Varys is a Faceless Man and in fact Syrio Forel. Again, just could be coincidence but I'd love if it's a hint.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Edited by natelivliv

There was a few minor D\D esque nitpicks, but the biggest disapointment is needing to wait a whole week for episode 2. I am sad though the Jon/Arya reunion didn't get more screen time.

Cool they at least mentioned the elephants that they'd never have the budget for.

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

Cool they at least mentioned the elephants that they'd never have the budget for.

Yeah, my wife and I had a laugh about this.  Definitely a way to side step the costs (and ethical issues) of including elephants in production. 

1st episode was meh...

but it's my opnion since season 4 - the last good season (and the last wich followed the books). Too bad we won't read the real closure...

Also 1st season follows one of "script leaks" from filming...

Guess, will have to wait e2 to eather confirm or deny...

Edited by -Jaro-

Definitely a table setter episode.  

With five episodes left, it feels like the only thing left to tell/show are the two eventual battles between the Night King and Cersei.  

Hopefully they get on with it in episode two now that all the reunions and introductions are done with. 

Definitely feels like the first episode is sowing the seeds of the demise for Jon and/or Danny.  No one seems to really know what they're doing in Winterfell with the main players preoccupied with stuff that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  Wouldn't it have been better for Bran to delay telling Jon about his lineage until after the fight with the dead army?  Seems like an unnecessary complication to throw into the mix when the priority should be on survival at this point. 

I still wonder what the issue was with the actor who played Rickon. Not only did they have him re-appear 4 years later to show up in less than handful of episodes where he never has a single line, but they had every character in the show forget about him from the next episode.

Hope we see Meera before the end, even though there's reason to be skeptical. Must have had an issue with the actress that plays her too.

On 16/04/2019 at 3:46 AM, -Jaro- said:

I hope we don't get "all people want" happy ending...

Well, I think she is going to die not because people want it, but because

Spoiler

there is a prophecy you know... and like 90% of it has come true aleady for her, so... I'm counting on a little brother who will choke her. 

Edited by Deb Rose
Add spoiler tag