[UNOFFICIAL RELEASE] Guns N' Roses - The Ultra Rare Trax Album Feb 2019

tim10101

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Rare-Trax-Guns-Roses/dp/B07LD4P323/ref=sr_1_14?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1547471231&sr=1-14&keywords=guns+n+roses

EIGHTEEN TRACK COMPILATION OF G N R s LOST SESSIONS Featuring 18 rarely heard recordings from Guns N Roses, taken from broadcast sessions undertaken throughout their career, this collection includes many tracks that fans have been searching for, for years. Includes obscure covers, extraordinary duets, first ever performances of songs later released with very different arrangements, and even Axl Rose taking on Bing Crosby, this 75 minute CD goes some way to assisting in the search for G n R s most sought after cuts.     

10 minutes ago, tim10101 said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Rare-Trax-Guns-Roses/dp/B07LD4P323/ref=sr_1_14?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1547471231&sr=1-14&keywords=guns+n+roses

EIGHTEEN TRACK COMPILATION OF G N R s LOST SESSIONS Featuring 18 rarely heard recordings from Guns N Roses, taken from broadcast sessions undertaken throughout their career, this collection includes many tracks that fans have been searching for, for years. Includes obscure covers, extraordinary duets, first ever performances of songs later released with very different arrangements, and even Axl Rose taking on Bing Crosby, this 75 minute CD goes some way to assisting in the search for G n R s most sought after cuts.     

Audio CD (15 Feb. 2019)
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Zip City
ASIN: B07LD4P323

That doesn't seem very official.... Sounds like something put together independently based on old MTV broadcasts etc. That and KaZaA downloads. Probably stuff like November Rain with Elton, Free Fallin with Petty and Salt of The Earth with Axl & Izzy. The Axl Rose taking on Bing Crosby is a mislabled version of White Christmas that isn't even Guns n' Roses, as anybody with ears should be able to tell instantly. Nothing official, nothing with good quality and some things obviously fake. 

• 2 weeks later...

The authenticity of 'GNR White Christmas' has been debated online since 2004. The alleged GNR version of White Christmas was preformed by a band called Crashing Angels. It was recorded in 2001, and it was Dean Marshsll Pilkey singing. It was a 4 track solo album put out by the bands former guitarist Mike Olekshy aka MMO. This information was confirmed by founding member/ guitarist Neil Park.

The track has appeared on 2 other bootlegs that I know of: 'So This Christmas 4' (2003) & 'Skulls N' Bones' (circa 2012).
As far as I know, it was first posted online on September 4th, 2006 set to a family slideshow featuring the song, and it was captioned, "set to the rockin' GNR tune, White Christmas."

Crashing Angels is unaware of how the song ended up on GNR bootlegs or who posted the Youtube video.  I spoke with Neil Park personally on 1/10/19, and I've have done quite a bit of research to reach this conclusion.

I can't speak for the other tracks, but it is 100% confirmed that White Christmas is not GNR.