Axl Rose Confronted Jim Jefferies While He Was Tripping on Mushrooms

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I’d bet money it did happen. Only Axl would say he’s a comedy enthusiast 

Only Axl would be upset people are still telling Axl is late jokes 

Sure, don't ever allow those annoying valid sources hinder your agenda. 

57 minutes ago, Raiken said:

Fernando says this never happened. 

"This never happened. Funny skit though.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=68501.0

There's a pic of Jim and Axl where you could clearly see that Jim was on something and "comedy enthusiast" and perfectly descibing Axl's manners is more than enough proof

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Raiken said:

the sources you speak of have a bias and look to protect Axl on every last subject matter. Which is nice! Sounds like he’s got a cool family and people looking out for him. 

But in this case the evidence points to most of this story being true (I admit a comedian might embellish some scenery around Axl to add to his King like presence) And honestly it’s funny, understandable and cool. I think Axl liking comedy is cool, and I get why he hates the late jokes. 

Again, the evidence shows this guy even has a rare picture with Axl. I’m having a hard time believing it was made up. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Raiken said:

Fernando says this never happened. 

"This never happened. Funny skit though.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=68501.0

See below:

16 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I’d bet money it did happen. Only Axl would say he’s a comedy enthusiast 

Only Axl would be upset people are still telling Axl is late jokes 

15 hours ago, Raiken said:

And see this:
iyziqc.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, RussTCB said:

See below:

And see this:
iyziqc.png

That's great, How exactly is a picture suddenly admissible proof of exactly what was said and what wasn't? 

I'll continue to believe valid sources over rumor and innuendo from less than reputable comedians and fansites.  

51 minutes ago, Raiken said:

That's great, How exactly is a picture suddenly admissible proof of exactly what was said and what wasn't? 

I'll continue to believe valid sources over rumor and innuendo from less than reputable comedians and fansites.  

:lol: You do you, as they say. 

There's no "rumor and innuendo" and there's certianly not any "angendas" here btw. All that's happening is that we are discussing a story that a comedian told about meeting Axl Rose. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There's no "rumor and innuendo" and there's certianly not any "angendas" here btw. All that's happening is that we are discussing a story that a comedian told about meeting Axl Rose. 

This. Plus, comedians are known to exaggerate for the purpose of being funny -- that's what they do. Accusing a comedian of "lies and innuendo" for embellishing a story to be funny is just kind of silly. Even Fernando (perhaps sarcastically) said it was a funny sketch. It's also from almost a year ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raiken said:

And you've signed up to this board, just to tell us this encounter didn't happen?

18 hours ago, RussTCB said:

:)Fair enough, we can simply agree to disagree. 

There is more than enough reasonable doubt for me to not take this alleged story as anything other than a rumor, which is by definition an unverified story or a currently circulating story or report of doubtful credibility. 

So while there may be no demonstrable agenda, this certainly meets every established criteria for rumor. 

Edited by Raiken

11 hours ago, Pele said:

And you've signed up to this board, just to tell us this encounter didn't happen?

That would be one of the primary functions of an internet discussion forum, to discuss and share information and POVs. 

I succinctly explained my reasoning and my conclusions. 

:)

Edited by Raiken

16 hours ago, Estranged Reality said:

This. Plus, comedians are known to exaggerate for the purpose of being funny -- that's what they do. Accusing a comedian of "lies and innuendo" for embellishing a story to be funny is just kind of silly. Even Fernando (perhaps sarcastically) said it was a funny sketch. It's also from almost a year ago.

It is also a reason to doubt the veracity of the afore mentioned storyteller, for the very reasons you listed above, plus his history which I referenced earlier in regards to the gun control monologue.  

I'm aware of when it surfaced online, I agree that it is entertaining, just not factual imo. 

2 hours ago, Raiken said:

That would be one of the primary functions of an internet discussion forum, to discuss and share information and POVs. 

I succinctly explained my reasoning and my conclusions. 

:)

Cool.  Now you've done that, take yourself back to Truth.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

I'd trust the majority of the world's population over getting a straight and truthful answer out of TB.  :lol:

Axl Rose needs to do an autobiography someday; it seems like every story involving him is an entertaining read, and I'm sure there's a LOT nobody's heard of.

• Like 3