Axl Rose Confronted Jim Jefferies While He Was Tripping on Mushrooms

4 hours ago, Raiken said:

:)Fair enough, we can simply agree to disagree. 

There is more than enough reasonable doubt for me to not take this alleged story as anything other than a rumor, which is by definition an unverified story or a currently circulating story or report of doubtful credibility. 

So while there may be no demonstrable agenda, this certainly meets every established criteria for rumor. 

Here's another question I have:

Who cares? 

It's not like the story paints Axl in a bad light or anything? If anything, it makes Axl seem pretty cool (as so many of these stories do) so who cares if it's 100% accurate or not? 

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Here's another question I have:

Who cares? 

It's not like the story paints Axl in a bad light or anything? If anything, it makes Axl seem pretty cool (as so many of these stories do) so who cares if it's 100% accurate or not? 

I agree on one hand who cares? on the other more detail that has anything to do with Axl is of understandable value to some Gn'R fans. For example: if someone took a video of what happened with his phone of this comedian and Axl, just their interaction, wouldn't some fans here like to see it? cause it's more accurate since it contains more detail and is also a first hand source. people want to get the clearest picture possible of the story and how they get there is maybe through more/new information about it even if we're talking about Axl sitting with some comedian guy tripping on shrooms talking about nothing.

kinda the same reason why if Axl writes a book one day, a lot of people will buy it. Same principal at least. A behind the scene look on the person that's responsible for the great music so it's not just about music.

Edited by Rovim