andrew032302

2019 Music Festival Thread

As a partner to the 2019 Concerts thread, I figured I'd start this one strictly about festivals. Here you can moan, groan, or rejoice at each years headliners and undercard.

Depending on the cost and lineup of Woodstock, I may be up for that. Otherwise, nothing in the US has sparked my interest so far.

I'm gonna be hitting up Shaky Knees (idk if I'd travel for this, but it's down the street, so):

shk19-admat-websitebillboard-2-e2d6a4a6.

and hopefully Buku:

buku-music-and-art-project-2019-lineup.j

Different scenes but both worth the price for my tastes. The hip-hop on Buku's lineup is fantastic even with Playboi Carti taking up a high spot.

I would never go to a music festival, fuckin' stinkin' bean-fartin' hippies all lined up in tents together, fuck that shit.  Only ever been to one outdoors gig, which admittedly was amazing (Stone Roses, Heaton Park).  Fuckin' rained though, fucked my Jordans right up.

Edited by Len Cnut

On 1/24/2019 at 6:38 PM, Len Cnut said:

I would never go to a music festival, fuckin' stinkin' bean-fartin' hippies all lined up in tents together, fuck that shit.  Only ever been to one outdoors gig, which admittedly was amazing (Stone Roses, Heaton Park).  Fuckin' rained though, fucked my Jordans right up.

City festivals Len, you get to see all sorts of shit then go sleep in a bed. Marvel of an invention.

Similar note, I am locked in for Buku. Went in 2017 and can't wait to get back to New Orleans.