New song Don Felder feat Slash

vloors

why is it Don has no issues getting people to help make a record but poor steven adler cant get a vocalist for his band?. In terms of the song i like the solo and reckon the song will go down better live.....still think Don should be an eagles member. Fuck henley.

Edited by Sydney Fan

5 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

why is it Don has no issues getting people to help make a record but poor steven adler cant get a vocalist for his band?. In terms of the song i like the solo and reckon the song will go down better live.....still think Don should be an eagles member. Fuck henley.

Because people dont want to be a vocalist for a AFD cover band and supposedly Stevens hard to be around for a lenghty period.

Edited by vloors
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, vloors said:

Because people dont want to be a vocalist for a AFD cover band and supposedly Stevens hard to be around for a lenghty period.

Steven plays a handful of solo songs as well. Plus I never hear anything about Steven being hard to be around besides maybe from Axl. It seems to be a contrived theory from this forum. He seems to be a very popular guy within the music industry. Always hanging with people from all genres.. From John 5, to Joni Mitchel to the Rolling Stones...

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like he's reading out of a rock n' roll phonebook.... Slash's solo is nice, though. 

Rock songs about rock songs. I feel like I need to stretch after listening to this.... so tight and lethargic. 

Edited by Ant

• 2 weeks later...