Slash Interview on “the project” tonight

Slash is about to do a live interview on the project! 

I really wish he’d have picked a different show to go on 🤦‍♂️

This could potentially be the most awkward, cringeworthy interview of all time, for anyone in Aus, you’ll know what I’m talking about. 

Anyhoo, we will see what happens 😬

• Like 1

He was on the Project last time he was here in Australia with the Conspirators. The Project is embarrassingly cringeworthy at best. A bunch of idiots who know nothing about rock music, but will carry on as if they do.

I’m pretty sure they awkwardly asked Slash about GN’R when he was on there last time, and this was pre-reunion when his heart was set on Conspirators. And no doubt they’ll ask the same stupid GN’R related questions that are pointless as always. 

Anyway, that’s my rant for the day...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bumblerose said:

Hopefully whaleed isnt on or we'll get 10 minutes of nonsense questions with no prior research made. Lefty snowflake nonce

Yep! That’s exactly how it went too! 

Pretty cringeworthy and outright pointless! I’ve never understood the point of getting a celeb on and just asking idiotic questions in the hope of being funny! Which is exactly what happened. 

Good too see him out here though, shame I can’t get to see him, I enjoyed the last gig he did in syd in 2015. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

Shit, I thought the title meant that Slash was giving an interview about The Project!! My heart skipped a beat, now that would be an incredible interview to get.

Me too, saw the title and immediately tought what the fuck:lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bumblerose said:

Hopefully whaleed isnt on or we'll get 10 minutes of nonsense questions with no prior research made. Lefty snowflake nonce

Lefty a?

So it should be redneck, hill billy, low education, primitive kind of thinking show instead.

btw im from EU and don’t give a f... about this show nor do I know anything about it.

12 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

What was the Farnham story? I don’t think I heard that one 

The band minus axl were staying at Port Douglas prior to the Sydney and Melbourne shows in 1993, apparently slash hit a golf ball through someone’s window who turned out to be John Farnham. It’s in Michael chuggs book

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

The band minus axl were staying at Port Douglas prior to the Sydney and Melbourne shows in 1993, apparently slash hit a golf ball through someone’s window who turned out to be John Farnham. It’s in Michael chuggs book

What is it with Slash and weird ass things happening related to golf?  This incident and the infamous freak out at a luxury golf resort.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't even play golf. 

• Haha 2

On 27/01/2019 at 6:58 PM, Tadsy said:

Slash is about to do a live interview on the project! 

I really wish he’d have picked a different show to go on 🤦‍♂️

This could potentially be the most awkward, cringeworthy interview of all time, for anyone in Aus, you’ll know what I’m talking about. 

Anyhoo, we will see what happens 😬

I hate the project. Terrible hosts. Was tempted to watch it when I heard slash was going to be on but screw it I'll just read everyones comments afterwards.

17 hours ago, lame ass security said:

What is it with Slash and weird ass things happening related to golf?  This incident and the infamous freak out at a luxury golf resort.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't even play golf. 

doug goldstein booked rooms at golf resorts out side the cities while on tour to keep the guys from wondering off in the city all wasted, try to deter them from the dealers and control the amount of hookers.

1 hour ago, PopcornAdler said:

doug goldstein booked rooms at golf resorts out side the cities while on tour to keep the guys from wondering off in the city all wasted, try to deter them from the dealers and control the amount of hookers.

Well, that was pretty smart. Try to minimize the mayhem as much as possible.  Where was the resort that Slash had his freak out?

On 1/27/2019 at 9:20 AM, Gibbo said:

Very pointless interview, if you can even call it that. Nothing asked about his current tour, nothing asked about GN'R plans.

I do like the woman in the blue dress, though. I don't know if she's still on the Today show in Australia, but I've seen some clips where she gets fairly sexually suggestive with some of the things she says. I think her name is Georgie.