Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

Horse Racing Tips/Betting

Recently got into my Horse Racing any others out there into it?

Share any tips you might have.

Roaring Rory is 5/1 at the 20:00 Newcastle Going to have a tenner on him 

Never really been my thing but I know a lot of people into it.  Its just a bit too much like pot luck to me.  I used to know a tipster, or rather I knew someone married to one but he had a stroke and ended up getting out of the game.  Hows your bet on Rory, what, to win or...?

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Never really been my thing but I know a lot of people into it.  Its just a bit too much like pot luck to me.  I used to know a tipster, or rather I knew someone married to one but he had a stroke and ended up getting out of the game.  Hows your bet on Rory, what, to win or...?

Yeah to win is at 5/1 was 8/1 yesterday so bookies might be clocking on a bit or the amount of bets on the Horse have gotten higher.

That's what will normally happen with the Horses the more people place on a certain Horse the odds lower My Grandad was well into his Horses taught me a little here and there and it's my new hobby 

17 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah to win is at 5/1 was 8/1 yesterday so bookies might be clocking on a bit or the amount of bets on the Horse have gotten higher.

That's what will normally happen with the Horses the more people place on a certain Horse the odds lower My Grandad was well into his Horses taught me a little here and there and it's my new hobby 

I might stick a score on myself.

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I might stick a score on myself.

Thing I like with the horses is that you normally get much better odds than the footy and I find watching the race really exciting pretty much very time

Where as some football game be a boring 1 - 0 win or 0 - 0 draw there are no draws in the Horses 

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Thing I like with the horses is that you normally get much better odds than the footy and I find watching the race really exciting pretty much very time

Where as some football game be a boring 1 - 0 win or 0 - 0 draw there are no draws in the Horses 

i can't find the cunting thing on 365, help me out innit :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

i can't find the cunting thing on 365, help me out innit :lol:

My work blocks me getting on the bookie websites but if you go to the Horse Racing section there should be a list of courses.

You wanna find Newcastle and then the 20:00 Race 

Done, 20 sheets on Roaring Rory, he'd better fuckin' win Luke you cunt :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Done, 20 sheets on Roaring Rory, he'd better fuckin' win Luke you cunt :lol:

Watch the cunt run backwards now lol

Edited by lukepowell1988
  • Haha 1

Been reading up on the Sporting post about him he is young comes from a  good Dam and Sire and won his last race .... If this comes in you can buy me a pint next time i'm in Watford yeah? LOL

Fuck me i'm turning into a right old man gonna be sat in a Pub corner with a pint of Doombar and a news paper 

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Been reading up on the Sporting post about him he is young comes from a  good Dam and Sire and won his last race .... If this comes in you can buy me a pint next time i'm in Watford yeah? LOL

Fuck me i'm turning into a right old man gonna be sat in a Pub corner with a pint of Doombar and a news paper 

With me leaning over your shoulder going 'I'll show you my tip in the lavvies for a tip?' :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

With me leaning over your shoulder going 'I'll show you my tip in the lavvies for a tip?' :lol:

Hope that is a promise you SSHLLLAAAGGG

Going to put mine on in the bookies on the way to the pub after work tempted to go E/W to cover my Arse 

23 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Going to put mine on in the bookies on the way to the pub after work tempted to go E/W to cover my Arse 

You fuckin' snide, you ain't even put yours on? :lol:  yeah, each way is good man, least that way the dent ain't so bad.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

You fuckin' snide, you ain't even put yours on? :lol: 

Original post reads " Going To " Might pop down there in a min now i'm on break 

36 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Got ballsy put £20 to win so matched your bet Len do or die stuff 

Right, well that makes two prats that are gonna be a score down by half 8 tonight :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Right, well that makes two prats that are gonna be a score down by half 8 tonight :lol:

Meh I have half a liter of Scotch to drink if it all goes tits I will sob into my glass 

In next to no time you'll be sitting there with your pint of bitter in some old man's pub with your flat cap, the newspaper in front whilst working on your betting slips.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

In next to no time you'll be sitting there with your pint of bitter in some old man's pub with your flat cap, the newspaper in front whilst working on your betting slips.

If you think about it, whats waiting for us anyway?  Your average working class Charlie, we ain't gonna fuckin' discover no cure for cancer, its just gonna be Alf Garnett and Bert sitting around talking bollocks in the pub.  Pensioners fuckin' morning special.  There's actually fuck all pubs nowadays so we probably ain't even got that to come, the futures fuckin' grim man so fuckin' blow everything you've got on your jollies now and hope you don't make it to fuckin' pensionable age.

The 8.00 at newcastle is a bad race with a lot of out of form horses. If you can forgive roaring rorys last run, it has a very good chance indeed, the apprentice jockey is also taking a valuable 3lbs of its back.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Make it 3 of us

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

The 8.00 at newcastle is a bad race with a lot of out of form horses. If you can forgive roaring rorys last run, it has a very good chance indeed, the apprentice jockey is also taking a valuable 3lbs of its back.

Make it 3 of us

You sound like a man who knows about his gee gee's, i shall bear that in mind in future, you're gonna be the Anything Goes tipster :lol: