The truth, and the end.

ok so what if Axl is being brainwashed by a gold diggin brazilian nanny. it's his loss, not mine.

the treatment of fans is sad, but ultimately it doesn't matter (to me)

appetite is still one of my favorite albums ever. lies is utterly brilliant, the UYI's are great too and the spaghetti incident is great laughs.

As if my love for these albums is conditioned by dumb management decisions on a dysfuntional band. Oh wait, I just got a phone call. it's from "I couldn't care less"

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Man, you're "quitting" the band because some videos were deleted? Sometimes I think some fans only wants to "be on the spotlight" and totally forgot who really IS the spotlight. Your videos were great, but that's just it. Great videos. Guns N' Roses will exist after your sad departure. And believe me, stadiums will still be full after you're gone and fans will still be hearing their music and attending shows.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

The OP is speaking truth. And since he put work and dedication into a very incredible remastered live videos channel, he gets to say what others of us dont have the right to say. He's effected by this anti-fan business way more then a lot of us.

This thing was running on fumes since Izzy walked. There was a lot to keep fans present over the years, but this attack on the fan community matters. And perhaps at this point the bands merits wont withstand a simple pros and cons list.

Exactly.

And there was not only remasters. I've made a whole multicam-soundoboard show (with bonus tracks)

• Like 3

This whole situation is fucked up. There was a video of the Bridge School disaster which compilated all the worst moments and it was hilarious, one of my favorite videos ever on the Internet. Whenever I felt down I watched it and always had a good laugh. It's now gone obviously and it's a shame (but kinda understandable in this case lol).

BTW does anyone know which one I was talking about and has it downloaded? :drool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

This whole situation is fucked up. There was a video of the Bridge School disaster which compilated all the worst moments and it was hilarious, one of my favorite videos ever on the Internet. Whenever I felt down I watched it and always had a good laugh. It's now gone obviously and it's a shame (but kinda understandable in this case lol).

BTW does anyone know which one I was talking about and has it downloaded? :drool:

I really need to see this now. Damnit.

13 minutes ago, Gambit83 said:

Started when I called out a "not false" GNR page for referring to my podcast and other GNR sites that he/it felt unworthy, "vermin." Then my podcast was attacked with false copyright, it was after that I saw the major attack on YouTube sites. Videos up for years. A recent example is I tweeted Sebastian Bach the video of the Sorry isolated vocals, he RTed, then the video gets flagged on Twitter and FB. A video out since 2010. 

I love you subtlety..."not false" page...:D:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, fernomenoyde said:

The truth is that I got tired of this band.
The latest developments coincide with my intuition. From the first moment I said that one or two people could not delete videos and channels on YouTube, without the consent of, at least, Team Brazil.
Now, it turns out that while the stupid people who did all this fights in public at social networks, they expose their participation and responsibilities. But above all, with those who work. Yes, TB.

At least, that's what some "W" guy said to several people. And that is already public known.
For that reason, and because the if band is aware and approves the witch hunt on bootlegs (as if they were gold recordings), or is only management responsability and the musicians live in a parallel dimension ... well, the result is that I want to vomit in all of them. But especially in those who authorize this kind of things.

I do not write this just for my channel, "Noise Pollution", but for the channels of many friends who also died thanks to the lack of brains of egocentric fools.
Do you know how many times I saw comments that talked about attending shows of the band after watching my videos?
That was free advertising, Team Brazil. It was part of the most powerful thing you can find in marketing: the organic recommendation, word of mouth, that the tour was good.
But you decided to shit in our selfless work, in the love of the fans.
A band that does not record new music. A band that does not respect its fans. A band that is allied with crazy people to pursue their fans, is not worth being even heard.

I am leaving this horrible band thinking about the gesture of Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, congratulating the boy who has formed the largest file of bootlegs on the web. They even took some pictures and console recordings were promised.

That's the leader of a band that proposes new and challenging music all the time. The same that Axl admired to the point of "stealing" a guitarist and trying to clone his sound.

These days I feel sorry Guns N 'Roses. 
If admins want to delete this post, or remove me from the forum, I will understand.
But I had to say it. Axl, you let a bunch of wakos and Team Brazil separate you more from the fans than you've ever been.

Shame on you Axl Rose, shame on you!

I know you know this, but I agree with everything you're saying. I maintain my standpoint: If the band wanted to package and sell us these shows, I get it. That's their right and many of us would have bought them without question. 

However, the way they went about it was just awful. I remain convinced that TB was absolutely involved with "alfred" and the other folks. The fact that TB did NOTHING to dispute that speaks volumes for me.

1 hour ago, itsprettytiedup said:

Man, you're "quitting" the band because some videos were deleted? Sometimes I think some fans only wants to "be on the spotlight" and totally forgot who really IS the spotlight. Your videos were great, but that's just it. Great videos. Guns N' Roses will exist after your sad departure. And believe me, stadiums will still be full after you're gone and fans will still be hearing their music and attending shows.

There's a LOT more to it than videos being deleted.

32 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

Does anyone know when this deleting spree shit started and why?

I'm already a Prince fan so I don't need another artist's bootlegs to be so fucking difficult to find.

See below:

22 minutes ago, Gambit83 said:

Started when I called out a "not false" GNR page for referring to my podcast and other GNR sites that he/it felt unworthy, "vermin." Then my podcast was attacked with false copyright, it was after that I saw the major attack on YouTube sites. Videos up for years. A recent example is I tweeted Sebastian Bach the video of the Sorry isolated vocals, he RTed, then the video gets flagged on Twitter and FB. A video out since 2010. 

and see this thread:
http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/221064-an-open-letter-to-gnr-team-brazil-umg-and-those-who-are-ruining-the-community/?tab=comments#comment-4610699

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, moreblack said:

And people will delete their accounts on this forum too?

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If I could I would but they don't allow you to do that, so.... stuck in hell forever :shrugs:

Users are of course welcome to stop using the site at any pont that they want, so no one is "stuck" here.

Having said that, the non-GN'R sections are very active and seem to be reason enough for many people to stick around :)