The truth, and the end.

48 minutes ago, soon said:

dsUmbtFh.jpg

Top left is a "soft boiled egg." Bottom right is a "hard boiled egg."

Eggcups are used for soft boiled eggs so that the top of the shell can be removed so you can get at the egg with out spilling the runny yoke.

Maybe some people use them for hard boiled eggs, also? But not where Im from. Just for soft boiled here.

This is your brain after listening to Guns n Roses, any questions?😄

• Haha 3

Here in Detroit, we hard-boil eggs and dye them different colors at Easter time.  Then the Easter Bunny hides them under the couch and behind the TV and shit.

Sometimes we don't find them for days until they start to smell.

Raw eggs, on the other hand, are strictly used for throwing at random garage doors or passing cars on Devil's Night.

Edited by KURT19
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Lio said:

So funny. I never realized not everyone had eggcups. Turns out many people in the US don't :lol:

FYI, it's not some posh British thing, common people have them too.

Common in Norway, too. How else are you going to prevent your eggs from rolling off the table if it isn't completely level??

• Like 1

OMG this thread. :lol:

Can someone do some photoshop thing what GnR eggcups would look like? Please? :rolleyes: 

By the way, we have them in Germany, too. Is it a European thing that the settlers did not take on the boat or something?

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

You'll have all the fish cum you could ever dream of.

I already got more than I can swallow.

Anyway, I think we can all agree that taking down the Youtube videos is the work of a pathetic loser (perhaps on behalf of TB but also possibly just claiming to have their approval), TB is somewhat lacking in their communication skills but have been pulling off excellent touring and Duff and Slash seem content, we'd all trade in stupid merch for new music, and although we might not know what the future brings the excellent work being done over at A4D certainly helps us to understand the past (@Blackstar).

• Like 3