I saw guns in 2013 and Axl was on time. 

The lateness during the illusions and later on could be put down to a lot of different factors. Axl being a diva, Axl being deranged, selfish, endulging the chaos, and trying to piss off fellow band members, the list goes on! 

Between 87-93 I didn’t have so much a problem with this! If you purchased a ticket in those times, you had to know what you were getting yourself in for! So o don’t really buy the whole “the poor fans” thing! It was what it was!!!

2 hours ago, Tadsy said:

I saw guns in 2013 and Axl was on time. 

The lateness during the illusions and later on could be put down to a lot of different factors. Axl being a diva, Axl being deranged, selfish, endulging the chaos, and trying to piss off fellow band members, the list goes on! 

Between 87-93 I didn’t have so much a problem with this! If you purchased a ticket in those times, you had to know what you were getting yourself in for! So o don’t really buy the whole “the poor fans” thing! It was what it was!!!

I personally think the band were splintering in 93. Add to that power plays by members of the band, and im sure they were all guilty of it. We could also add yodas influence in axls life as well which i think was the main reason.

Edited by Sydney Fan

3 hours ago, donny said:

he never kept Angus waiting for 3 hours.

i'm sure Axls head would be on a stick now if he did.

True. Angus wouldnt tolerate that shit. Acdc know how to treat their fans.

• Like 1