The truth, and the end.

On 2/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, Tom-Ass said:

What is this 2005 where we need to pit Slash and Axl against each other? Since you took it there.. At least Living The Dream wasn't released under the Gn'R name....

In my opinion both albums suck. I am a fan of almost all things Slash  but Living The Dream is just boring..  Myles just ruins every song that may have had potential and most of the riffs aren't even that great.

I dunno, Myles pretty much ruins some really good work by Slash. He should have picked Astbury to be his guy for the solo albums. 

On 2/21/2019 at 2:31 PM, Edward Nygma said:

Its a masterpiece compared to 'Living The Dream'. 

I've been on this forum for 13 years, a lot has changed but one thing is always the same: if somebody makes even the slightest reference to CD criticism, somebody will say it's better than whatever album Slash has out.

• Haha 1

On 23.2.2019 at 5:06 PM, Download said:

I’m a huuuge fan of the Deftones and thank god they release albums reguarly every 2-3 years, so I get to enjoy the journey and listen to the band evolve over the course of 20+ years. Going from UYI to CD there was an 17 year gap of umm..how did we get to here? 

Their last album was pretty dull though