The truth, and the end.

4 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

There's a line between normal fans and absolutely wako fanatics, like if they were part of a cult or something like that. Here, we are fans (i was a fan) and fans can also say what they think is wrong. But i understand your point.

Agree - and to be clear, I don't think he should be allowed on the forum due to the reasons I listed.

This forum has many of fans of many differing opinions.  I believe a person of his character can not participate rationally in a forum that does not offer 100% support to the artist unfortunately.

Edited by Pele

23 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

The truth is that I got tired of this band.
The latest developments coincide with my intuition. From the first moment I said that one or two people could not delete videos and channels on YouTube, without the consent of, at least, Team Brazil.
Now, it turns out that while the stupid people who did all this fights in public at social networks, they expose their participation and responsibilities. But above all, with those who work. Yes, TB.

At least, that's what some "W" guy said to several people. And that is already public known.
For that reason, and because if the band is aware and approves the witch hunt on bootlegs (as if they were gold recordings), or is only management responsability and the musicians live in a parallel dimension ... well, the result is that I want to vomit in all of them. But especially in those who authorize this kind of things.

I do not write this just for my channel, "Noise Pollution", but for the channels of many friends who also died thanks to the lack of brains of egocentric fools.
Do you know how many times I saw comments that talked about attending shows of the band after watching my videos?
That was free advertising, Team Brazil. It was part of the most powerful thing you can find in marketing: the organic recommendation, word of mouth, that the tour was good.
But you decided to shit in our selfless work, in the love of the fans.
A band that does not record new music. A band that does not respect its fans. A band that is allied with crazy people to pursue their fans, is not worth being even heard.

I am leaving this horrible band thinking about the gesture of Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, congratulating the boy who has formed the largest file of bootlegs on the web. They even took some pictures and console recordings were promised.

That's the leader of a band that proposes new and challenging music all the time. The same that Axl admired to the point of "stealing" a guitarist and trying to clone his sound.

These days I feel sorry for Guns N 'Roses. 
If admins want to delete this post, or remove me from the forum, I will understand.
But I had to say it. Axl, you let a bunch of wakos and Team Brazil separate you more from the fans than you've ever been.

Shame on you Axl Rose, shame on you!

Man, i understand your point and i`m fully agree with you. Every person need some respect for his actions espessialy when it can be useful in some way. GNR became just a brand, but the spirit is gone. Axl is weak old man with no intention to give a hand to his fans. You`ll find something better, i`m sure!

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I just re-read it. Is it confirmed they represent GNR? 

Disgraceful.

I've had the misfortune of coming across people like that, it's baffling isn't it? So unnecessary. They are lost and in their desperation and anger and mental illnesses they become irrational.

If someone who is a piece of shit changes their ways then that's great and if it happens it's best to keep your heart open and allow that. But unless that day comes fuck'em. Life is too short to suffer fools gladly and you know, there are lines in the sand and having your kids threatened is one of them.

Agree.  At the risk of sounding too liberal, I don't think this guy can help the way he behaves.  I think it's somewhat out of his control for certain reasons..

19 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I just re-read it. Is it confirmed they represent GNR? 

Unfortunately, no one representing GN'R (outside of Del's insults towards the fan regarding the subject) has even acknowledged this whole situation. To me, their silence speaks volumes. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Unfortunately, no one representing GN'R (outside of Del's insults towards the fan regarding the subject) has even acknowledged this whole situation. To me, their silence speaks volumes. 

They don't 'represent' GNR - in the extent that GNR could distance themselves from this individual should anything go wrong.

They (or Beta) seem fine with this guy removing the unauthorized videos and it's seen as a win/win in their eyes.  A rogue fan doing their dirty work.

Beta supplies this guy info.  Del keeps him at arms length.  Neither will ever discuss him publicly.

Edited by Pele

The fact that Team Brazil hasn't publicly denied having anything to do with the loser who gets videos taken off YouTube, isn't enough to convince me they have anything to do with it. The management's contempt for this part of the fan base, which is marginal and doesn't mean anything to them nor the future of GN'R, is pretty obvious so why bother with responding to our question? Maybe they even find some satisfaction in not bothering to dispel a rumor they might find incredibly ludicrous to begin with. I don't know.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Well...I still like the songs. Never meet your idols - or better yet don't have any in the first place. I don't. 

Exactly.  I wouldn't use this as a reason not to like the band or listen to the music.  No disrespect to the original poster, but he will certainly listen to any new music GNR will put out, despite what he says.

It's very frustrating, and I sympathize with anyone who lost videos or can't watch their favorite live performances anymore.

• Like 1

In my opinion, during the downtime (94 onwards) there was a lot of criticism and ridicule thrown at Axl Rose.

This affected him, Beta was there for him on a personal level and a bit of a 'siege mentality' developed, us against the world.  They are both sensitive, emotional people and they reacted accordingly.

Criticism (some valid) has always been rife on these forums.  Of the way the band is managed in particular.  This has led Beta to become rather bitter and distrustful of the fanbase and she welcomed the unflinching support of this guy in question.  I know she values his loyalty.

Comments like the above, although in jest, will mount up and there has become an 'us vs them' theme, in regards to Axl/TB vs fans, which is a shame. 

I doubt Rose personally knows who this guy is.  He is maybe vaguely aware of an arrangement between this fan and Beta where copyrighted stuff is reported and lies are exposed, but I'd guess that's about as much as he'd know.

17 minutes ago, Pele said:

They don't 'represent' GNR - in the extent that GNR could distance themselves from this individual should anything go wrong.

They (or Beta) seem fine with this guy removing the unauthorized videos and it's seen as a win/win in their eyes.  A rogue fan doing their dirty work.

Beta supplies this guy info.  Del keeps him at arms length.  Neither will ever discuss him publicly.

Interesting. Unfortunately, it is one more proof of how 'amateur' TB are.... :facepalm:

You said he was a penpal of Beta? Wow... that's so childish, immature for a woman her age and she trusted this person just like that?? Have they ever MET in real life? :question:

The other thing that brings my attention is how cheap TB are.... I don't know if it's them or Axl but it feels like they are always going for the cheap options for certain things. They owe money to the musicians, they don't want to share the loot or pay cents to people like Izzy and Steven.

I mean, their whole approach to management is unprofessional and seems to be done under the lowest possible budget. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

Is TB paying you how much? Just curious!

In the other hand, first try to know who are you talking to. I DID NOT WATCH VIDEOS, I FUCKING MADE THEM. So steal what, my own editing work?

So i am not a weirdo (at least with GN'R), i fucking upset because i can't share with my friends the work i did for them, freely, like internet is supposed to be.

Reznor? With Teeth? Allright, let's pretend for a second that all new NIN music is shit (wich is not), but let's play that game. Tell me, how many new records does GN'R putted out since... 1993? 2008? That's a joke, not a band. And i'm not going to talk about DJ Ashba.

And Dexter, that's just a caracter from a show, like the cartoon singing with Bugs Bunny a few weeks ago. A fucking joke, and a fucking weirdo indeed.

You are still weird as fuck! Your videos were made with authorized images? Do you own them? Oh, wait...

Don't know who I'm talking to, don't care (specially when people play that kind of card).

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, they are not getting much love from us, either, so in a way it is reciprocal. But of course they are supposed to be the grown-ups in the room and not be provoked by childish insults and racial slurs from fans. So they really show rise above it all and act professional.

Agree, and my post above reflects this.

Beta isn't a CEO from a commercially responsible company with a PR team.  She reacts emotionally.  This causes people to then in turn react by saying TM are unprofessional and it goes round and round

• Like 1

Guys,

Please be respectful.  Any "Fuck you..." post or posts that include threats of violence will and have been removed.  

Any future instances of these kinds of posts in this thread (or anywhere on this forum) will result in warning points and suspensions.  

I'll have a few things to add to this conversation later when I'm not on father duty with my young daughter.  

• GNFNR 1

19 hours ago, ; D said:

your right the band doesn't need word of mouth, but the youtube videos were free and positive publicity, and management worth their salt would never take these things down

i dont know if the take downs have anything to do with TB, but even if they did, surely the taking down of videos and posts relating to GNR, creating free and positive publicity, why do they remain completely silent on the issue, especially when it has killed off the GNR community on sites like youtube? I know Del James addressed the citation but thats not a proper response from managment itself.

Trent Reznor did a great thing for the fans with the NIN stuff, no matter how irrelevant he may or may not be, something I could never see Axl or GNR ever doing (sadly)

Your right also the band did do a great tour with 3 of the 5 original members, they could have gotten Adler more and maybe Izzy, but beggers cant be choosers, but the box set was poor, there was too much extras or tat depending on how you look at it, the price was ridiculous, and decent bootleg copies of most of the stuff released existed already, but well done to them for releasing 4 (I think) unreleased/ unheard things, but think how much more they could have included to justify the price, how about a remaster of the Ritz 88, one of their most famous concerts, never got an official release!

most of the stuff he released was fan recorded or sourced originally, and releasing this was never a problem before, and all of a sudden, with no warning or second chance, was removed from youtube. The ONLY live recordings officially released by GNR (as far as im aware) are Tokyo 92 and Live era and the 2014 Las Vegas residency, both of which can be found still on youtube. How is it illegal? he never made a profit off it and most if not all of the stuff released was never originally released by GNR and were bootlegs, which also arent illegal as long as they arent bought, they werent in this case 

are you really gonna call him a 'wierdo' and a 'cry baby'? have some more respect for someone who has does done some great work for the community, releasing and remastering old GNR videos, filling a gap and doing things GNR themselves will never do, and most of all a GNR fan, and you choose to name call him, how mature

if you respond i challenge you to not name call me

I don't need to name call you, or even to be challenged.

It is weird. The band does not own us anything, we are here because we want. Right?

We follow them because we want, right?

But to keep coming here just to complaint, oh boy!

Edited by Legendador
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Pele said:

Agree, and my post above reflects this.

Beta isn't a CEO from a commercially responsible company with a PR team.  She reacts emotionally.  This causes people to then in turn react by saying TM are unprofessional and it goes round and round

As far as I am aware, Beta isn't a manager to GN'R anymore.

7 hours ago, Rayno said:

Thank you very much for the post. I laughed my ass off repeatedly. I almost forgot there are still individuals like you walking on this Earth. The last time I saw such a stupid attitude was like 15 years ago on thenewguns forum. I mean I love the band but it doesn't stop me from thinking critically about them and their actions. But hey, it's just me.

My feelings are hurt...

Dramatic weirdos.

Edited by Legendador

39 minutes ago, Pele said:

Exactly.  I wouldn't use this as a reason not to like the band or listen to the music.  No disrespect to the original poster, but he will certainly listen to any new music GNR will put out, despite what he says.

It's very frustrating, and I sympathize with anyone who lost videos or can't watch their favorite live performances anymore.

Hey Pele, i'm not saying anyone to never listen again the band, that's not my point. IF they put new music out i'm going to listen, but not as the fan i was, it's going to be just another record from a rock and roll band. In my PERSONAL situation i have to say i can't almost hear Axl's voice without start feeling upset. But i am going to try hearing anything new, IF they ever do something like that.

Sad thing is, it will never be the same for me.

26 minutes ago, Legendador said:

You are still weird as fuck! You made a video with authorized images? Oh, ok...

Don't know who I'm talking to, don't care.

Weird as fuck? Yes i am. And i'm happy to be a weirdo if being normal means to think the way you do. 

25 minutes ago, downzy said:

Guys,

Please be respectful.  Any "Fuck you..." post or posts that include threats of violence will and have been removed.  

Any future instances of these kinds of posts in this thread (or anywhere on this forum) will result in warning points and suspensions.  

I'll have a few things to add to this conversation later when I'm not on father duty with my young daughter.  

Ok, feel free to remove anything you want, it is your forum and i respect that. But i feel we're having a healthy conversation in most of the cases.

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Hey Pele, i'm not saying anyone to never listen again the band, that's not my point. IF they put new music out i'm going to listen, but not as the fan i was, it's going to be just another record from a rock and roll band. In my PERSONAL situation i have to say i can't almost hear Axl's voice without start feeling upset. By i am going to try hearing anything new, IF they ever do something like that.

Sad thing is, it will never be the same for me.

Weird as fuck? Yes i am. And i'm happy to be a weirdo if being normal means to think the way you do. 

Ok, feel free to remove anything you want, it is your forum and i respect that. But i feel we're having a healthy conversation in most of the cases.

Dude, I'd never call someone weird without being weird myself.

But all of this is pure drama and childish.

Ok, you made some videos, they were deleted, so what?

Life goes on, make more, they will also be deleted, then you will make a couple more, and look what a great life cycle you got there.

I'm reacting to an enraged post of you saying things like:

"I am leaving this horrible band thinking about the gesture of Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails..."

"These days I feel sorry Guns N 'Roses."

"Axl, you let a bunch of wakos and Team Brazil separate you more from the fans than you've ever been."

"Shame on you Axl Rose, shame on you!"

It also bugs me that you can call someone a "wako", but when I call you "weird" or "cry baby" you get all touchy.

Drama...

Edited by Legendador
  • GNFNR 1

41 minutes ago, Legendador said:

I don't need to name call you, or even to be challenged.

It is weird. The band does not own us anything, we are here because we want. Right?

We follow them because we want, right?

But to keep coming here just to complaint, oh boy!

Your right the band doesn't owe the fans anything but a band should respect it's fans and treat them with decency,  don't associate and work with people who threaten certain fans, and also remove people's channels who upload legal content that they can choose to monetize.  They also remove content when they won't release anything from the 'vault' that is actually unreleased, which I don't understand, if you aren't gonna release stuff, let the fans share things. 

Also one of the things a forum is used for is to criticize, I'm sure you can find plenty of positive things people have said about the band on this forum

23 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Dude, I'd never call someone weird without being weird myself.

But all of this is pure drama and childish.

Ok, you made some videos, they were deleted, so what?

Life goes on, make more, they will also be deleted, then you will make a couple more, and look what a great life cycle you got there.

I'm reacting to an enraged post of you saying things like:

"I am leaving this horrible band thinking about the gesture of Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails..."

"These days I feel sorry Guns N 'Roses."

"Axl, you let a bunch of wakos and Team Brazil separate you more from the fans than you've ever been."

"Shame on you Axl Rose, shame on you!"

It also bugs me that you can call someone a "wako", but when I call you "weird" or "cry baby" you get all touchy.

Drama...

I would be giving you my right hand (about the drama) if i wouldn't wait for many months to write my rant. I've think about this more than twice, but this is a closure i needed because i have spent (as ai said) months of my life just in the name of sharing something nice and fun with other fans. I wouldn't say much if the people creating this big ball of shit weren't related to the management. That is what made me "cry like a baby" (in your words), because if Universal Records was ok with whatever i was doing i can't see any logical reason on letting a bunch of mad people fight against the fanbase like they did (including threats against them and family).

Am i passionate? Yes, i am. As a brazilian you should know what is like to be passionate on a latinamerican way. I'm argentinian btw.

So, this is not drama, this is something awfull that's happening since a few years now and this is the way some fans feel about the band right now. Feelings? Yeah, music is about crying, larfing and feeling things.

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

I would be giving you my right hand (about the drama) if i wouldn't wait for many months to write my rant. I've think about this more than twice, but this is a closure i needed because i have spent (as ai said) months of my life just in the name of sharing something nice and fun with other fans. I wouldn't say much if the people creating this big ball of shit weren't related to the management. That is what made me "cry like a baby" (in your words), because if Universal Records was ok with whatever i was doing i can't see any logical reason on letting a bunch of mad people fight against the fanbase like they did.

Am i passionate? Yes, i am. As a brazilian you should know what is like to be passionate on a latinamerican way. I'm argentinian btw.

So, this is not drama, this is something awfull that's happening since a few years now and this is the way some fans feel about the band right now. Feelings? Yeah, music is about crying, larfing and feeling things.

Dude, as a weirdo myself, I rest my case.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You can bet your money on somebody saying, Axl or the band ''doesn't owe you anything'' in these sort of discussions. 

Because they don't, right?

• Like 1