ok so what if Axl is being brainwashed by a gold diggin brazilian nanny. it's his loss, not mine.

the treatment of fans is sad, but ultimately it doesn't matter (to me)

appetite is still one of my favorite albums ever. lies is utterly brilliant, the UYI's are great too and the spaghetti incident is great laughs.

As if my love for these albums is conditioned by dumb management decisions on a dysfuntional band. Oh wait, I just got a phone call. it's from "I couldn't care less"

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

There's nothing they could do now, that would stop me attending shows or listening to the albums. The (85-93)music is brilliant regardless of what happens with the people.

• Like 2

Man, you're "quitting" the band because some videos were deleted? Sometimes I think some fans only wants to "be on the spotlight" and totally forgot who really IS the spotlight. Your videos were great, but that's just it. Great videos. Guns N' Roses will exist after your sad departure. And believe me, stadiums will still be full after you're gone and fans will still be hearing their music and attending shows.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

The OP is speaking truth. And since he put work and dedication into a very incredible remastered live videos channel, he gets to say what others of us dont have the right to say. He's effected by this anti-fan business way more then a lot of us.

This thing was running on fumes since Izzy walked. There was a lot to keep fans present over the years, but this attack on the fan community matters. And perhaps at this point the bands merits wont withstand a simple pros and cons list.

Exactly.

And there was not only remasters. I've made a whole multicam-soundoboard show (with bonus tracks)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Exactly.

And there was not only remasters. I've made a whole multicam-soundoboard show (with bonus tracks)

Thanks for all the videos you did man. I really dig em. Glad I was able to save some of them. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the good times man - I can't even pull up my favorite live performances anymore when I want to watch them

Fuck this band

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This whole situation is fucked up. There was a video of the Bridge School disaster which compilated all the worst moments and it was hilarious, one of my favorite videos ever on the Internet. Whenever I felt down I watched it and always had a good laugh. It's now gone obviously and it's a shame (but kinda understandable in this case lol).

BTW does anyone know which one I was talking about and has it downloaded? :drool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

This whole situation is fucked up. There was a video of the Bridge School disaster which compilated all the worst moments and it was hilarious, one of my favorite videos ever on the Internet. Whenever I felt down I watched it and always had a good laugh. It's now gone obviously and it's a shame (but kinda understandable in this case lol).

BTW does anyone know which one I was talking about and has it downloaded? :drool:

I really need to see this now. Damnit.

1 minute ago, moreblack said:

And people will delete their accounts on this forum too?

If I could I would but they don't allow you to do that, so.... stuck in hell forever :shrugs:

9 minutes ago, moreblack said:

And people will delete their accounts on this forum too?

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If I could I would but they don't allow you to do that, so.... stuck in hell forever :shrugs:

Users are of course welcome to stop using the site at any pont that they want, so no one is "stuck" here.

Having said that, the non-GN'R sections are very active and seem to be reason enough for many people to stick around :)

It sucks that there are certain factions of the GNR community who take down cool, harmless videos for the sake of spite because some folks at one forum don't get along with another. 

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1