Sign in to follow this  
OmarBradley

Possible bug?

I wasn't sure if there was a dedicated thread for this already, but I can't find it if there is one.

Was casually reading through the newest trending thread in the GNR section about how GNR is terrible etc., and was scrolling through the "Likes" on the OP and noticed it said @RussTCB "liked" it twice. Saw this pop up again on the second page. Very minor bug, but just wanted to point it out because we know how conspiracy-prone individuals like to claim there's mass liking fraud on the United Sta... I mean MyGNR. Anyway, here are screenshots:

bug.png

bug2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OmarBradley said:

I wasn't sure if there was a dedicated thread for this already, but I can't find it if there is one.

Was casually reading through the newest trending thread in the GNR section about how GNR is terrible etc., and was scrolling through the "Likes" on the OP and noticed it said @RussTCB "liked" it twice. Saw this pop up again on the second page. Very minor bug, but just wanted to point it out because we know how conspiracy-prone individuals like to claim there's mass liking fraud on the United Sta... I mean MyGNR. Anyway, here are screenshots:

bug.png

bug2.png

How odd! I don't think I've ever noticed that myself. I wonder what the issue is. 

I've always suspected that there was a conspiracy as to why I don't get many likes :(.

...But I'm more intrigued by the idea that there's a white color layout format for this forum?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

I've always suspected that there was a conspiracy as to why I don't get many likes :(.

...But I'm more intrigued by the idea that there's a white color layout format for this forum?

Wow, I didn't even notice that. I'm confused by it now too!

Click "Theme" down in the bottom-left of any page to change it.

The white skin is the software (IP Board) default. The dark layout you're all used to is a custom layout for our community.

• Like 1