Subtle Signs

Guns N Roses inspired cheese headed to stores

14 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

Axl and Slash are cows! I love cows. I'm definitely buying this. 

Is a limited-edition.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I think a drink is in order image.thumb.png.4731b0171b7fddc386d79e5a80d3406b.png

There Was A Tea Time

• Haha 1

I suspect this is like the beer, not sponsored by the band but walking that line of just how much can you get away with before they slap a lawsuit on you.

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

i don't know in other's country, but , in my country cheese is very expensive, as to throw cheese on stage 😆

Its not real expensive where I am, but if it were it would be worth it. They might even call the next album The Cheese Incident.:drool:

• Haha 1

Geez...

all they could come up with, is cheese

Brings a whole new meaning to Down on the Farm. :lol:

There's an Aldi just around the corner. If it's really cheap I might buy a load for the freezer, could be the thing that saves me from post Brexit starvation. :lol:

• Haha 4

Does this mean Alan Niven is the Cheez Whiz (aka "Cheese Wizard")?

FjHCXnrl.jpg

13 minutes ago, alfierose said:

There's an Aldi just around the corner. If it's really cheap I might buy a load for the freezer, could be the thing that saves me from post Brexit starvation. :lol:

Look closer, it says Chedder 'style' cheese, i can't see this being sold here :lol: 

• Haha 1

Used to love cheese, but i had to kill cheese,yeah and now the cheese is inside my belly

Mmm yeahhh!!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Look closer, it says Chedder 'style' cheese, i can't see this being sold here :lol: 

Guess I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee then from said starvation. Shame. :rofl-lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, alfierose said:

in dollar's is $3.49.this say the Ultimate classic rock site.

Michael Jackson has the Goat's, Def Leopard the Gouda, Bonnie Tyler Harvati which is a Danish cheese I believe, Cyndi Lauper Fontina and Wham have been left with some ''cheese medallions''.

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Michael Jackson has the Goat's, Def Leopard the Gouda, Bonnie Tyler Harvati which is a Danish cheese I believe, Cyndi Lauper Fontina and Wham have been left with some ''cheese medallions''.

Guns' one isn't original Chedder, #chedderstyle #nucheese

@ludurigan will hate it ;)

• Haha 1

Someone please leak any of the Chinese Democracy songs in circulation so I can stop following this joke of a band.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Guns' one isn't original Chedder, #chedderstyle #nucheese

@ludurigan will hate it ;)

I think that is because of the EU protection of origin laws which deem a Cheddar as only being Somerset in origin. It is a bit like Champagne: if it is not from Champagne it is just ''fizzy wine''. So terms such as ''cheddar style'' circumnavigate these laws.

Aldi is a German company so I suspect we'll see this in Europe and the UK (see what I did there?). Don't Americans get their cheese in squirty tubes? 

• Like 1

Welcome to Mcdoogles we got fries and drinks. You can have anything you want if you order it from me. Would you like your burger with ch ch ch cheeeeese? Thank you, good f@cking night!

Probably not the correct words but I loved the Mcdoogles cartoon.:headbang::lol:

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think that is because of the EU protection of origin laws which deem a Cheddar as only being Somerset in origin. It is a bit like Champagne: if it is not from Champagne it is just ''fizzy wine''. So terms such as ''cheddar style'' circumnavigate these laws.

Those laws do exist in some cases. Cheddar cheese is originally from Somerset but it is produced in a number of countries including the US. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_cheese

This is the Cheddar cheese I have that was made in Canada

7fEONPVl.jpg