Poll: What do we as fans and consumers want?

As fans and consumers, what do we want?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Must have been drunk, which thinking about it is highly probably, when he listened to Snakepit and heard ''southern rock''. 

I almost said that too :lol: - "Didn't Duff's pancreas explode like a year after he made those comments?" He could have been listening to Boz Scaggs and thought it was Slash showing him new material, for all we know.

Kidding aside, I slightly hear the southern rock thing in some parts of I5OCS, but overall it is a hard rock album first and foremost. 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2019 at 12:15 PM, DTJ80 said:

Saskatoon must have been considered for official release at somepoint hence the pro-shot. 

I would take any gig TBH - the Tokyo DVDs aren’t exactly the best representation of the band.

Saskatoon is Just Video for the Video Screen there was no Production Crew There for a Official Release Same with the 1993 Pro-Shot Vancouver and Edmonton Gigs that are out there and Available

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 80309561 said:

Saskatoon is Just Video for the Video Screen there was no Production Crew There for a Official Release Same with the 1993 Pro-Shot Vancouver and Edmonton Gigs that are out there and Available

Huh - didn’t know that! Good quality all the same but didn’t realise it wasn’t a ‘full production’.

So - do we know what ‘full production’ videos are out there?

14 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

We missed each other by just 5 days then... what odds.

I was at the 5/12 and 5/14 shows. Both shows were excellent. The 5/12 was the first live performance of There Was a Time and I didn’t hear the leaks before the show. The crowd surge at the beginning of the 5/14 show is still something I’ve not forgotten about. People were dropping like flies

On 2019-02-20 at 9:45 AM, DTJ80 said:

Huh - didn’t know that! Good quality all the same but didn’t realise it wasn’t a ‘full production’.

So - do we know what ‘full production’ videos are out there?

Every single show from the UYI tour is likely to have been recorded in the same quality as Saskatoon. What I really hope for is a proper release of some 1987/1988/1991 show. 

• Like 1

I'd like the UYI mixes Slash supposedly has in his vault or whatever. The ones without the slick production. 

I don't really care for official UYI bootlegs or official releases of proshots. What's the point of an official release of a pro shot that's already around it good quality? And those who've listened to the bootlegs of that tour which aren't that widely circulated like Paris know the band sounds off quite a lot of times. That tour was long, but half of the gigs weren't really that good.

I've really no desire for anything from last tour other than video of the band getting back together for the first time and discussing the past. I've my doubts video like that exists as I've a feeling they've decided it's water under the bridge and left all that baggage behind.