Slash: "There's material and stuff going on already for a new record."

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

:lol:

So here's the english translation for you: "It's just, with AXL, you don't go, 'Oh, there is a plan, and it's gonna be like this,' because that's not how it works. So, basically, the only real answer to give is we're hoping to put a new record out, and we'll just see what happens when AXL decides it happens."

Yeah, maybe. But it Is slash everybody is waiting on. Richard said it himself, they they will get back to recording after Slash is done in the latter part of the year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, maybe. But it Is slash everybody is waiting on. Richard said it himself, they they will get back to recording after Slash is done in the latter part of the year.

Man, I don't know what to tell you...With all due respect, I think you're being naive. This speech is the same bullshit we've been hearing since 1994.

Do you really believe that 'is Slash everybody is waiting on'? That Slash's tour is what is preventing a new GNR release? Slash can record an album in 2 months!! Slash was not what prevented a new GNR release 20 years ago and he's not preventing it now. We all know who takes an eternity to release new songs. Heres a hint: it's not Slash :shrugs:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

42 minutes ago, dgnr said:

:lol:

So here's the english translation for you: "It's just, with AXL, you don't go, 'Oh, there is a plan, and it's gonna be like this,' because that's not how it works. So, basically, the only real answer to give is we're hoping to put a new record out, and we'll just see what happens when AXL decides it happens."

Exactly.

5 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

"Axl, Duff, myself and Richard have all talked about… there's material and stuff going on already for a new record," he confirmed (see video below). "It's just, with GUNS N' ROSES, you don't go, 'Oh, there is a plan, and it's gonna be like this,' because that's not how it works. So, basically, the only real answer to give is we're hoping to put a new record out, and we'll just see what happens when it happens."

I just put Slash words on this new beta version of Google translator and it came out like this:

"I have so much ideas and I am salivating so hard -- you can say I am desperate -- to record an album. I mean, I have zillions of riffs and guitar parts and even full songs. You know, I am sick of doing songs with Myles about elephants. Duff and Richard have some ideas as well but yeah, Duff can have another So Fine and we can give a co-write to Richard in one song so... yeah... You know, this is GNR, it's me and Axl, right? Right? Thing is, I have sent files and more files -- and then more files -- to Axl and he said he liked most of the stuff but he never really talked about any of it again. I am not sure he actually gave it a listen. I got a song called "Snake Love", it's like Jungle meets Locomotive, and I asked Axl about this one song and he answered back something about Donald Trump so... yeah... I got really lost. I actually kept teasing and playing the ideas to Axl whenever he showed up for the soundchecks during the money tour but he never sang a line over the songs. I am not sure he liked it. Oh, and Axl has two piano ballads that he's been working on since 1993 about the model he was dating back then, you know, the Warren Beatty chick? Axl said he wanted to record that song right or else he would quit the entertainment business and the brand. Richard told me that Axl has hundreds of versions of this song since the nineties and he keeps adding synth parts to it and spoken parts, there is a sample of... of... let me remember... oh, yeah, it's a sample of a Barack Obama speech. Rick told me that before the Chinese album Axl hired a full orchestra for two weeks and the Elton John guy to arrange the song on studio but he never really showed up for the sessions. Yeah. It's just, with AXL, you don't go, 'Oh, there is a plan, and it's gonna be like this,' because that's not how it works. Actually not very much works with Axl. So, basically, I am gonna keep on saying that we're hoping to put a new record out, Richard is gonna say the same. Duff is about to join us, he is gonna start saying the same thing during the promo tour for his history album, and you guys will keep on asking, yeah. You know, all things considered, we have another tour already being booked 2021-2023, we are going to Alasca and Tahiti this time. So maybe on this next tour we add some old Hollywood Rose songs to the setlist? And some covers? And maybe we play Locomotive instead of Coma? Yeah, all things considered, yeah..."

This new beta version of Google Translator is not for free, you need to pay 2 US dollars (they accept paypal) for every 100 words translated. You can check it here

I be sure this is Google lie....:lol: