GN'R should make a movie

On 2/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

So....I'm guessing you didn't like Bohemian Rhapsody ?

These guys have way too many skeletons in their closet (combine that with Axl's attitude towards things like these). Not going to happen. 

Yea, thought it looked and felt like a cheap B-Movie with too many inaccuracies. Only thing I liked was the actor playing Brian May. 

On 2/20/2019 at 2:41 AM, t-p-d-a said:

Mötley Crüe dropped a trailer for they movie based on the book "The Dirt"

Why not Guns N' Roses? They should doing a movie. Maybe based on Reckless Road by Marc Canter.

Trailer looks pretty cool! You'll never see a band like this (or GnR) ever again. Especially in these politically correct times we live in

considering Izzy cant even commit to keeping a message posted on his twitter for more than a few hours, I would doubt he would be on board with this.  

I'd actually like to see a movie about Axl.  starting from being an abused kid who defeats the odds and becomes the biggest rock star on the planet at the height of rock excess. if the movie was dont accurately I have a feeling it would be pretty dark, but super compelling

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

considering Izzy cant even commit to keeping a message posted on his twitter for more than a few hours, I would doubt he would be on board with this.  

I'd actually like to see a movie about Axl.  starting from being an abused kid who defeats the odds and becomes the biggest rock star on the planet at the height of rock excess. if the movie was dont accurately I have a feeling it would be pretty dark, but super compelling

John Deacon wasn't involved in Bohemian Rhapsody. And a GN'R Movie works perferct to show the making of Appetite For Destruction, just only the club days and the AFD era. No UYI, No CD. Making to the top band of the 80s. In my opinion GN'Rs best line up is still the AfD Line  Up. It deserves a movie. Read the book "Reckless Road" it has alot stuff for a 2 hour movie.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

John Deacon wasn't involved in Bohemian Rhapsody. And a GN'R Movie works perferct to show the making of Appetite For Destruction, just only the club days and the AFD era. No UYI, No CD. Making to the top band of the 80s. In my opinion GN'Rs best line up is still the AfD Line  Up. It deserves a movie. Read the book "Reckless Road" it has alot stuff for a 2 hour movie.

Tut tut tut, illusion footage with studio of matt, izzy and slash laying down the tracks and a fedex person delivering tapes to axl which apparentmy was done. "Supposed" slash telling axl to sing in a certain way with a particulr song otherwise the master tapes arnt burnt. . I would like to them redo the st louis riot. There is plenty i would see of the illusion footage. Including see izzy pull up at axls only to see him throwing fans with spagetti and izzy thinking "fuck this" and driving off. 😄

Edited by Sydney Fan

3 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

totally agree with this.  movie based on reckless road would be very cool