MrSpaghetti

Looking for Wembley 2006 FLACs with Sebastian Bach on Vocals

OK so you're talking about the second night in Wembley, that is 2006-07-30 (there were 2 shows at Wembley - 2006-07-29 and 2006-07-30 + there was a surprise show at Cuckoo Club between them).

there are two masters from the second night (fieldsy and anythinggoes78 tapes) - my memory doesn't serve in terms of any difference between them, sorry.
if you're looking for a named silver CD, look for The Last Day Of The Tyrant bootleg (I don't remember which master source was this made from, but I remember it was pretty nice listening)

10 hours ago, zombux said:

OK so you're talking about the second night in Wembley, that is 2006-07-30 (there were 2 shows at Wembley - 2006-07-29 and 2006-07-30 + there was a surprise show at Cuckoo Club between them).

there are two masters from the second night (fieldsy and anythinggoes78 tapes) - my memory doesn't serve in terms of any difference between them, sorry.
if you're looking for a named silver CD, look for The Last Day Of The Tyrant bootleg (I don't remember which master source was this made from, but I remember it was pretty nice listening)

Thanks man.

10 hours ago, zombux said:

BTW exists any Cuckoo Club bootleg?

11 minutes ago, MrSpaghetti said:

Thanks man.

BTW exists any Cuckoo Club bootleg?

yes, but only small part. same about the first Wembley night - only Sway, Sailing and Back In The USSR are available from that show, and only Sailing is available from Cuckoo club, as opposed to the second Wembley night, which is available complete.

I hope I haven't messed the info up, at least by checking the bootleg covers and tracklists it seems I am right :) 

5 minutes ago, zombux said:

yes, but only small part. same about the first Wembley night - only Sway, Sailing and Back In The USSR are available from that show, and only Sailing is available from Cuckoo club, as opposed to the second Wembley night, which is available complete.

I hope I haven't messed the info up, at least by checking the bootleg covers and tracklists it seems I am right :) 

Unfortunately, the Wembley bootleg isn't available in any webshop or site.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, zombux said:

Is Cuckoo club the acoustic show? Nightrain acoustic was also available from that show

Edited by fanfzero

15 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Is Cuckoo club the acoustic show? Nightrain acoustic was also available from that show

yes, good find! I think there might be even more stuff available, but not very known in the public - the bootlegging was quite patchy back then, some very bad cellphone clips were floating.

Nightrain audio wasn't included in any audio recording so I didn't list it - thanks for the update :)