Authentic GnR SWAG - Slash's Guitar vaults - McBob Collection

Slapshot61

Not sure if this is the right  thred for this.

Thanks to lots of time off and Kona Mari McBob has been tidying up. A bunch of old swag, some never worn and lots embroidered walked into my house yesterday. I'll probably start getting rid of it sooner or later but if anyone is interested in seeing the pics i'll post them here. If anyone is interested in spending and seeing, i'm in van nuys. I'll have a bunch of swag from tee shirts to UYI  and older posters (mostly promoter posters, a few really nice UYI tour posters). everything is real and original, McBob will be happy to  authenticate. His UYI tour jacket hasent been worn in decades and is being dry cleaned. I sold his GnR pinball machine years ago so that wont be available.

ridh6b.jpg

rk8qrs.jpg

j7xkjc.jpg

dzimbb.jpg

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

For most a Bootleg is great... But for some vintage is the only way.

jj07b4.jpg

4ptqty.jpg

True story. Went to see a Camp Freddy show for Vogue Magazine like in 2002, Think it was at the Ivar on hollywood blvd. This was the line up for when they did "Paradise City"..... Slash, Duff, Ron Wood, Izzy Stradlin, Matt Sourm and Sebastian Bach. They killed it. I stood next to Keith Richards during the show. He was great, just hung chatted and smoked with everyone (it was a private vogue party so). On a side note i got a Mathew McConaughey story from that night also (he wanted to beat me up).

24lk3zk.jpg

Edited by Slapshot61
  • Like 1