GNR doing covers...love or hate them? What's your favourite?

I would go to GNR doing an all covers show tbh. A much smaller venue and relaxed atmosphere, cheaper prices, obviously, but a full set of the covers they've done of the years and some new ones would be pretty cool, imo. 

• 2 weeks later...

First, I'm old. I come from a pre-internets era where hearing your favorite bands do a cover as a tribute to someone they respect was just F'n cool. You couldn't find a set list or video of it on YouTube. 

I do get the rational behind the recorded ones we have already. There isnt the surprise cool factor hearing "knockin" for the millionth time. I also understand the fatigue of the same songs the whole tour. I personally love hearing Layla, attitude, wish you were here, as I love those songs.

For me, I'd love to hear them take on the sabbath classic fairies wear boots!

One of my faves is Black Leather, always felt it has the right amount of sleaze, sort of like Rocket Queen, which sooo suits them. I don't know if I'd like to hear them sing it now, though.

Well, it's only a short one...Only Women Bleed, wish they had done a full cover of the song, Axl's lower voice used to sound great on that one.

For the songs they covered while on NITL tour, I don't know, didn't care too much about any, could have done without. 

Hey, didn't they used to cover Beautiful by Christina Aguilera back in the day? I thought that was quite weird, at least other songs they've covered were rock tunes. It's not a bad song, just utterly dull in my opinion.