The MAN & WOMAN Thread.

Ace Nova

I adore women.  I respect women.  I love my mother more than anyone else on this planet...on par with my father and my son.

That said, nature is nature and there are things that favor women naturally...as there are things that favor men naturally.

What things, in your opinion, should be left to men and what things, in your opinion, should be left to women?

• Like 2

Well, its probably best not to send a woman down the sperm bank behind a modesty screen to make a deposit.  Hmmm, what else?  Best not to send a female reporter down to the Middle East full stop :lol: (sorry, that was low, sorry Middle Eastern people, we all know you're not all rapists, thats the Mexicans, Donald Trump said so!).  What else?  Where should you not send a woman?  A ghostbusters audition? 

Nah, I'm lost.  Syria if Shamima Begum is anything to go by :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, Sosso said:

You're not a fan of Richard's boobs, then? 

Richards moobs are a whole different thing - he needs to let those puppies out for all to enjoy!

My rule would be 'if they can sway, pack them away.'

Edited by soon

13 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

I adore women.  I respect women.  I love my mother more than anyone else on this planet...on par with my father and my son.

That said, nature is nature and there are things that favor women naturally...as there are things that favor men naturally.

What things, in your opinion, should be left to men and what things, in your opinion, should be left to women?

Having tits comes to mind. Manboobs look terrible. 

14 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Men should be submissive in the bedroom while also being king of cleaning black mould from the bathroom grouting. 🔥 

Everything else is negotiable. 

3 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Men should be submissive in the bedroom while also being king of cleaning black mould from the bathroom grouting. 🔥 

Everything else is negotiable. 

Submissive?!  What like...leather masks, red-ball gag and a bollock weight? :lol:  Can we not just be gentle? :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Submissive?!  What like...leather masks, red-ball gag and a bollock weight? :lol:  Can we not just be gentle? :lol:

Darling, let's keep this in the PMs. 

I mean submissive to the degree that it will make men with a conservative worldview feel uncomfortable. For example, woman on top. :lol:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Darling, let's keep this in the PMs. 

I mean submissive to the degree that it will make men with a conservative worldview feel uncomfortable. For example, woman on top. :lol:

That ain’t submissive, thats standard :lol:  God, you northerners are so bronze age! 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1