New Record after Slash Tour ????

1 - Axl has got a break from “NITLT” tour - plenty of times to record - Axl has a 2 albums of vocals recorded already from the CD album 

Instead of Slash writing the Music first and then the vocals - Axl already had them ready plus he can always and I’m certain he has wrote some  great stuff since being back within Slash 

2- The timing is write - Slash is always gonna be with SMKC and I love that - We Get Slash For 2 Bands -Gnr Record When Slash gets off the road in August - Myles back to Alterbridge “ Slash back to GNR 

3 - Both Duff And Slash have hinted at new material being jammed on along with Richard - Hey Brent Fitz or Tommy Cluetos can u cats record on the new record - I think this needs to happen 

4- Axl loves being the Talk of the Rock World - He performed  every night 100 percent on tour -I think he is having the time of his life right now in his band - he is enjoying himself - he is gonna show the world at least 1 more Record 

• Like 1

Slash keeps on rocking year on year and I'm looking forward already to his new record! :headbang::slash: And Duff will release some new stuff too! 

As for a CD2 record for sure Axl will put it out eventually and I'm sure both Slash & Duff will rewrite some of the guitar/bass parts. It'll be EPIC! 

Wonderful times being for hardcore Gn'R fans! ;) Thank you guys - you rock! 

Well... there has been plenty of time for Axl to do 1-2 albums already since the reunion, and not to mention the years after CD got out... i mean come on, if he would there could have been alot of new music there already.

54 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

1 - Axl has got a break from “NITLT” tour - plenty of times to record - Axl has a 2 albums of vocals recorded already from the CD album 

Instead of Slash writing the Music first and then the vocals - Axl already had them ready plus he can always and I’m certain he has wrote some  great stuff since being back within Slash 

2- The timing is write - Slash is always gonna be with SMKC and I love that - We Get Slash For 2 Bands -Gnr Record When Slash gets off the road in August - Myles back to Alterbridge “ Slash back to GNR 

3 - Both Duff And Slash have hinted at new material being jammed on along with Richard - Hey Brent Fitz or Tommy Cluetos can u cats record on the new record - I think this needs to happen 

4- Axl loves being the Talk of the Rock World - He performed  every night 100 percent on tour -I think he is having the time of his life right now in his band - he is enjoying himself - he is gonna show the world at least 1 more Record 

Hmm, I don't know about Axl loves being the talk of the rock world.  I guess like Howard Hughes loved being the talk of the aviation and hotel industry. We all know why this tour happened.

Edited by lame ass security