Man suspected of faking own death is on the run and due in court next week on rape charges

oldnews

This guy is from my city.

was always abit of a weirdo and the worst busker known to man!! Then sold bracelets,bangles etc which were also shite

Never heard anything about this till yesterday when i seen this video.was not totally shocked by the news to be honest as he always had young girls hanging about him.that said i never thought he was a rapist right enough,did lots of stuff for charity if i remember right but then so did jimmy saville so..... 

Edited by smoking les paul

1 minute ago, smoking les paul said:

was always abit of a weirdo and the worst busker known to man!! Then sold bracelets,bangles etc which were also shite

Never heard anything about this till yesterday when i seen this video.was not totally shocked by the news to be honest as he always had young girls hanging about him.that said i never thought he was a rapist right enough,did lots of stuff for charity if i remember right but then so did jimmy saville so..... 

Sounds a bit like Charles Manson weirdo, played guitar badly, conman, had loads of girls hanging around him.

On 03/03/2019 at 10:11 PM, smoking les paul said:

Seems like he was pretty famous up in Inverness, the more I hear about him, the weirder he seems.

43 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Seems like he was pretty famous up in Inverness, the more I hear about him, the weirder he seems.

Yeah he is very well known here.he was really weird and everyone i know says the same thing.always gave off the impression he was quite poor etc but he was actually fairly well off.was always doing lots for charity,swam across loch ness before for charity if i remember right.if he could swim across loch ness id say he is a decent swimmer so doubt he would of drowned going for a swim like he was hoping people would believe.im suprised nobody knew anything about this to be honest as inverness is so small news travels very fast,but the first anybody up here knew of this is that video in america.he was seen in inverness just a couple of weeks ago

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

That should be the first sign of a nonce from now on :lol:  Get fuckin' Lenny Henry in and shine a fuckin' light in that cunts face and get to asking him some serious questions :lol:

😂😂 to be fair Lenny Henry has alot to answer for the unfunny bastard,that fucking adverts for premier inn alone should get the cunt the jail 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Graeme said:

The biggest laugh Lenny Henry ever gave me was when he got his knighthood and ITV fucked it up and showed footage of Ainsley Harriott instead. I was beside myself.

Hahaha iv not seen this but will have to go see it now.i never thought id be going to look for a Lenny Henry video ever 😂

On 06/03/2019 at 5:19 PM, Len Cnut said:

That should be the first sign of a nonce from now on :lol:  Get fuckin' Lenny Henry in and shine a fuckin' light in that cunts face and get to asking him some serious questions :lol:

What do you call a dog with a spade up its arse? :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...