The "Chinese Democracy" energy experiment - spooky!

adamsapple

Alright, this is kinda...different. But please hear me out. This is not to harm the band, their music or anyone. And it's not some silly joke either.

I'm actually a big fan of the album, but I did a spooky experiment a friend of mine came up with. She did this with books, writings and photos to test the energy of people and then I decided to try it with music recordings...I was shocked!

So if you want to try for yourself, you need a copy of CD and a copy of AFD, and these need to be legally obtained regular original copies.

Now take your copy of "Chinese Democracy" (just the vinyl, tape or CD) and put in on a glass of fresh and clean water over night. Take another glass of the same water and cover it with a copy of AFD. The next morning the water covered with CD will taste stale compared to the water covered with AFD. Now put a fresh flower in each glass of water and let it sit there for a day until sundown. The flower in the glass covered with AFD will be unaffected or even bloom. The other flower in the CD glass will pale or even wither.

The experiment can be taken futher but I stopped there as I found this very spooky. If you try this for yourself and taste the CD water first better make sure you have some of the AFD water right after.

Now my questions:

Could there be some dark energy attached to the album, captured in he music and its resonance and could this be the reason for, to put it nicely...a lot of things surrounding that album? The CD tour was fairly successful (though on small to mid-level and often chaotic but still) while the setlist was AFD heavy and the more CD songs they added the more it went downhill. Why didn't they play the CD songs note by note on the NITL tour? Why TIL never came out right on that tour but came out great on the others? It's not Axl's voice as he did fine on many other and some even more challenging songs such as Coma and stuff. Also both Buckethead and Bumble got sick AFTER they left GNR and played CD songs. DJ Ashba was fine and so is Slash but like Slash he never played the songs note by note, not to get into talent, just saying these two did not play them "correctly" and are fine while Bucket and Ron did and became sick (bless them). Do you think the band is aware of all this? I mean this can't be conincidence, seriously WTF is going on with the energy of this album?

Now I don't know about you but I'm not longer putting on CD in my house until an exorcist cleanses my copy. And I'm a fan of that album! But now I'm just scared of it.

If you're worried about dark energy being attached to works of art then you may as well throw out most of it. 

How many albums broke up bands? How many actors died during or just after their movie came out? How many authors were completely fucked up as they finished latterly celebrated works? 

I'm not bashing you or the experiment, but honestly there's gonna be a lost of that kind of energy around most of these things. 

• Thanks 1