You know you're a die hard fan...

3 minutes ago, default_ said:

If you lost the interest on the band cause of the lack of interesting and creative stuff goin on but still visit a fan forum of this same band daily. 

Oh, and still wears a battle jackt with a huge NITL patch on the back even if all your friends mock you cause the band is a joke :lol:

Sounds more like a masochist to me. 

3 minutes ago, default_ said:

Yeah, I believe every die hard thats been around for a while are kind of masochist, arent we? otherwise we wouldnt be still here waiting for something to happen :lol:

People may say they are over it, but every single one of us load this forum everyday hoping to see a new thread titled "new album to drop next april" :lol:

I'd have to add, that if someone is a Gn'R fan and also Izzy fan who's never had a chance to see him live (like me), it's masochism combined with sadness that has transformed into some kind of bittersweet numbness. You just have to accept you are never going to see the guy, while simultaneously having some vague expectations from the band. Pretty confusing state of being... 

So anyone here who thinks Gn'R = Axl+Slash  + whoever - consider yourselves lucky. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

All of the above :P how about getting up at 4am by alarm to watch 4 of their first NITL shows and going to internship at 8am back when it all started :headbang:oh and still wearing my leather GN'R jacket being like the only one in my part of the country. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Staying up all night to watch Rock in Rio 2011, Bridge benefit, Metal God awards, Rock in Rio 2017, Live at the Apollo (ok thais was actually pretty good) and still never learning!

Off topic slightly - Live at the Apollo - what’s his voice like on that one?

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Off topic slightly - Live at the Apollo - what’s his voice like on that one?

Compared to the others on that list its very good. Compared to 2016/7/8 in general its good. 

Mixing of the show is a bit off but I would still suggest giving it a listen.

• Like 1