You know you're a die hard fan...

Well, obviously not sleeping for TWO DAYS with the Troubadour rumors the night before, and the show itself the next day! Following those 2 days from the other side of the world was pretty much the most hardcore-fan I‘ve ever done for this band.

And also a friend of mine who camped three nights before a show to get to the rail, and fainted before the support band even started playing!

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

ChrisPitmanGNR-1-630x420.jpg

Don't tell me you got this guy in your wallet?

The hair made me think it was bach.

44 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

... When you have nothing better to do than visit a forum and incessantly argue about the drummer or a lack of activity in the band.

This and im guilty of that.

• Like 1

When you have given Chinese Democracy in you workplace's secret Santa, multiple times.

16 hours ago, soon said:

... When family and friends ask you "whats new?" you include an update on Slash mentioning a new Guns album. :facepalm::lol:

This is a really good one, because I have DEFINITELY yammerd on about GnR to people who give NO FUCKS about them.

• GNFNR 3

24 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Is there any reason as to why GN’R don’t release music?

Well i thought tool may have a different reason to guns such as other bands being their priority. Is it maynard the issue?. I thought years and years ago he had a perfect circle as the priority but havnt kept up the news with that band.