You know you're a die hard fan...

34 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Well i thought tool may have a different reason to guns such as other bands being their priority. Is it maynard the issue?. I thought years and years ago he had a perfect circle as the priority but havnt kept up the news with that band.

They also had lengthy lawsuit that took quite a few years to settle. 

37 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Well i thought tool may have a different reason to guns such as other bands being their priority. Is it maynard the issue?. I thought years and years ago he had a perfect circle as the priority but havnt kept up the news with that band.

Maynard has released a bunch of Puscifer in the meantime. In recent years the musicians in Tool have engaged in a very protracted writing process. Theres been some close calls where they handed over tracks to Maynard and by the time he recorded vocals the band has changed the arrangement of the songs. Apparently a new batch of vocals have been recorded... could be close says Carrey. He mentioned a spring 2019 release recently. 

1 minute ago, jekylhyde said:

They also had lengthy lawsuit that took quite a few years to settle. 

Yeah, I think thats what really got them off track. That was years and they never got back into the groove since. Maybe because they all got up to so much else when Tool was stuck in litigation?

On 3/8/2019 at 4:56 AM, ZODIAC said:

... if you know how many thuesdays are left in the year... 

... If you're visiting a movie, only for listening to the music at the end credits...

What else?! 

When you pay full price for the Locked N' Loaded set   :angry:

20 hours ago, Ratam said:

Or when you name you dog or cat AXL or SLASH too :D

My goal is to buy a pair of Sphynx cats and name them Axl and Slash

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

1.  you wore the dress from Novemember rain for your wedding....and you were the groom

2. you have a tattoo of Dizzy Reed

3. you took out a massive amount of student loans to become an underwater scuba detective with the sole intention of finding Axls shoe from the estranged video

4. you went into credit card default due to the amount of gnrair merch you bought 

5. you think a new album is coming out

These are all totally plausible. Except number 5. 

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Is there any main reason why tool dont release any music?.

I guess Tool doesn't owe their fans anything either. 

• Haha 2

On 09/03/2019 at 12:28 AM, EvanG said:

When you name your kid Axl or Slash?

Because I know there are people out there who have done that.

Guilty! 

My sons middle name is Axl 😂😂😂😂

when you pay $1500.00 for a signed Axl, Slash Duff guitar and it has Franks sig too which irks you but you pay it for it anyway! 

Edited by Tadsy
  • Like 4

When you're the only one in the crowd who would rather here Pretty Tied Up than November Rain and the only one who would love to have SCOM out of the set instead of going nuts when they play it, because Axl sounds like shit on it

Or in general rather hear deep cuts than the hits

• Like 1

When your first AXl gig is Pukelpop 2002 and you feel like GNR could be making a big DIFFERENCE and believe Chinese Democracy might arrive in December 2002.

You seem them 17 more times between them and 2018 along with other related events. 

You have a framed 2006 signed dollar like poster in your sitting room wall as art!

you have the red hand cd of CD and the Locked in Loaded box with all the original Rolling Stone covers and some reviews 

Your man cave and stairway is covered in framed posters old and new GNR 

You don’t bitch on websites about the solo stuff even though they’re piss poor compared to Axl ‘s signed off work

Edited by DeperilsofrockNRollDekednz
  • Like 4

When you hear less than half a second of an intro to a GnR song somewhere and your brain immediately goes into overdrive and heart starts beating really fast

When you've had Rock the Rock playing in your head on loop for 8 weeks

Edited by Nice Boy

4 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Or in general rather hear deep cuts than the hits

...or in general rather just hear The General... even if it is just a fanmade reconstruction of a shitty cell phone clip!

2 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Don’t you guys know music comes out on Fridays now?

Well that makes all the difference... how many Fridays left in the year? It's less, right?

Edited by Azifwekare
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

...or in general rather just hear The General... even if it is just a fanmade reconstruction of a shitty cell phone clip!

Well that makes all the difference... how many Fridays left in the year? It's less, right?

It’s the same, obviously. Just figured it was common knowledge by now.

When you play Guns N' Roses Songs on acoustic guitar in a Kindergarten. :-D I worked on a kindergarten as a social care worker (i dont know what "Heilerziehungspfleger" means in english) but in my group 5 - 6 year old Kids love the intro of Paradise City.

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1