Duff's solo album Tenderness: OUT NOW

49 minutes ago, Rayno said:

What do you think about the third one?

Neat musically. I like the arrangement. I find that some of the lyrics are so on the nose that its distracting. Like a secular version of white people mega-church music. Steve Jones' part was incredible :lol:

This ranks 2nd out of the 3 for me. Not very excited by it on first listen though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OJones90 said:

I've never checked out Duff's solo stuff. Anyone care to point me in the direction of his best work? 

Don't listen to the other people, Believe In Me sucks :lol:

Check out the Wasted Heart EP by Loaded, if you like that check out the albums Dark Days and Sick.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

On May 2, 2019 at 3:53 PM, OJones90 said:

I've never checked out Duff's solo stuff. Anyone care to point me in the direction of his best work? 

Not a solo Duff song, but he plays bass in the Levee Walkers and this is one of my favourite Duff releases

On 2.5.2019 at 8:53 PM, OJones90 said:

Loaded's albums Dark Days and The Taking are very good. The EP Wasted Heart is also worth checking out, the song No More is a gem.

When it comes to purely solo albums: his officially unreleased record Beautiful Disease is pretty darn good. The album Believe in Me, sans the song 10 Years, is utter shit.

45 minutes ago, jekylhyde said:

Loaded's albums Dark Days and The Taking are very good. The EP Wasted Heart is also worth checking out, the song No More is a gem.

When it comes to purely solo albums: his officially unreleased record Beautiful Disease is pretty darn good. The album Believe in Me, sans the song 10 Years, is utter shit.

I listened to the album a couple of days ago again, I found it surprisingly good. 10 years is one of the weakest, if not THE weakest songs, imo. :D

I always loved Jeff Beck's Becks guitar work on Fucked up Beyond Belief, super cool.

• Like 1