Live Like a Suicide

Duff's Tenderness to release in May; New single Release: Chip Away

22 minutes ago, axlinkafayette said:

Chip away at the stone...aerosmith, much better LOL

I had thought of the aerosmith song when i first saw the original post.

• Like 1

Its a bad joke.. tenderness and chip away. Poor Duff, he must think that people will buy anything because he is in Guns N Roses. 

2 hours ago, Kelmi said:

Its a bad joke.. tenderness and chip away. Poor Duff, he must think that people will buy anything because he is in Guns N Roses. 

Hardly think he does it for the money. 

• Like 4

By the way I think Beautiful Disease and Dark Days are million times better than his other records. Especially Dark Days is a little gem. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rayno said:

What do you think about the third one?

Neat musically. I like the arrangement. I find that some of the lyrics are so on the nose that its distracting. Like a secular version of white people mega-church music. Steve Jones' part was incredible :lol:

This ranks 2nd out of the 3 for me. Not very excited by it on first listen though.

Currently listening to it. Im loving it so far, great interview

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

Around the 23/24 minute mark, Duff mentions the masters from the lock up :o

• Like 3

I've never checked out Duff's solo stuff. Anyone care to point me in the direction of his best work? 

2 hours ago, OJones90 said:

I've never checked out Duff's solo stuff. Anyone care to point me in the direction of his best work? 

The only album I have ever liked is "Believe In Me" 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OJones90 said:

Don't listen to the other people, Believe In Me sucks :lol:

Check out the Wasted Heart EP by Loaded, if you like that check out the albums Dark Days and Sick.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

On 5/2/2019 at 8:53 PM, OJones90 said:

Featuring Slosh. GN'R quality in my opinion. 

• Like 2

On May 2, 2019 at 3:53 PM, OJones90 said:

Not a solo Duff song, but he plays bass in the Levee Walkers and this is one of my favourite Duff releases

On 2.5.2019 at 8:53 PM, OJones90 said:

Loaded's albums Dark Days and The Taking are very good. The EP Wasted Heart is also worth checking out, the song No More is a gem.

When it comes to purely solo albums: his officially unreleased record Beautiful Disease is pretty darn good. The album Believe in Me, sans the song 10 Years, is utter shit.

45 minutes ago, jekylhyde said:

Loaded's albums Dark Days and The Taking are very good. The EP Wasted Heart is also worth checking out, the song No More is a gem.

When it comes to purely solo albums: his officially unreleased record Beautiful Disease is pretty darn good. The album Believe in Me, sans the song 10 Years, is utter shit.

I listened to the album a couple of days ago again, I found it surprisingly good. 10 years is one of the weakest, if not THE weakest songs, imo. :D

I always loved Jeff Beck's Becks guitar work on Fucked up Beyond Belief, super cool.

• Like 1

Chip Away is actually quite good, it's just a shame it isn't Axl singing it, would be a nice song with him singing as it is and not trying to make it something epic.

So many songs gone over the years on solo projects that would have made good Gnr songs

Believe In Me is one of the worst albums I have ever heard.