What's your unpopular GN'R opinion?

On 17/01/2020 at 12:29 AM, Towelie said:

Axl Rose is too self conscious about his weight/appearance to do normal band things like music videos and photoshoots and this could possibly be the biggest obstacle in Axl releasing new music. 

Im sure he is now, but he could change that if he had the motivation to look like his 91-93 athletic self.

He had no concerns with being photographed from when he was frequenting nightclubs bars , with "models" etc  from 06 onwards with his slim look.

Edited by Sydney Fan

I don't understand fashion in any particular way or anything (i.e. not at all), but frig off (read that in Randy's voice), I liked that Axl's Mtv 2002 soundcheck clothing. 

Soundcheck%20MTV.jpg

I happen to think it was f'n cool, and if U don't like it, f'n FY 2, you f'n boomer f's! 
Also, have a nice Saturday, you ungrateful total frigs, the lot of you.
Things cut short, good morning from the Czech Rep. ... Had way too much dew (the Tullamore kind) yesterday. I mean, apparently. Long live MyGnr (or whatever the hell the name is)! :D

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

I don't understand fashion in any particular way or anything (i.e. not at all), but frig off (read that in Randy's voice), I liked that Axl's Mtv 2002 soundcheck clothing. 

Soundcheck%20MTV.jpg

I happen to think it was f'n cool, and if U don't like it, f'n FY 2, you f'n boomer f's! 
Also, have a nice Saturday, you ungrateful total frigs, the lot of you.
Things cut short, good morning from the Czech Rep. ... Had way too much dew (the Tullamore kind) yesterday. I mean, apparently. Long live MyGnr (or whatever the hell the name is)! :D

The hat was about 7 years to late as all the britpop bands wore that sort of hat around 94-97. RNB was kind of starting about 02.....i dont know whats worse axl dressing like a wigger or tommy lee.

The braids look straight upstupid. He deserved all the shit and more with those. I prefer either the 06 look or his 93 illusion look- normal hair,  jeans, axl converse shoes, tshirt.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, spunko12345 said:

Slash would look cool as fuck if he shaved his hair off and would lose the hat.

The hat is his trademark. Emojicons.  Symbol. Stage Costume .  He would, could update his hair .    Axl, folks  he is not and cannot look 1993. That was 30 to 35 years ago. Now.  He could get  a Hollyweird hairstylists. Nutrionists and personal trainer to knock off 50 lbs. Hollywood plastic surgeon for some tprdo and facial lipo.  Done.  

3 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

CD is the 2nd best GNR album

Slash can’t play anymore 

Izzy is no Ron Wood

Going Down top 5 from leaked bunch

Axl blew his career worse than the 2019 Ravens and 2017 Falcons combined

Anyone who treats GNR with reverence is not very smart

Lol, Lamar Jackson is no Patrick Mahomes.  Is the Ronnie/Izzy comparison based strictly on guitar proficiency?