Mega_Music

GN'R - Louder Than Life Festival, Louisville, KY- CONFIRMED 28th Sept

Guess earlier today on Louder than Life a festival in September in Kentucky, their site had a glitch it had the O in louder as the GnR bullet logo. It has since been fixed. This guys Facebook caught it 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2163062487062564&id=289072954461536&anchor_composer=false

Take it with a grain of salt lineup is normally announced late May early June. 

55959889_2163062273729252_24309848184822

57062170-10157246409063069-4728923898165

Was it posted at their official social media? So probably legit. 

I dont mind a sporadic festival appearance but if they start a new tour we must be realistic nothings gonna happen.

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

No more shows please...

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I couldn't give less of a fuck about another tour without new music.

I’d only be in favor of a new tour if it starts with Axl saying “so this is a new song...I hope you like it...this is called...”

Did they go through Kentucky on the NITL tour? I’m all in favor if they do an hour and half set, no solo’s, play a rocker set with high energy and Axl appears to have regained his 2016 form. If they show up to do something like this and play for 3 hours, with a walking through the motions attitude then I’ll pass. 

Wow, right back at it.  Slash becomes available and GNR brings him right back into the fold.  May never get to leave again. :lol:  I'm missing the band.  Hope this rumor is true.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

No more shows please...

Although we all want a new album, if it was between more shows or nothing I'd all I would just be glad at least Axl and Slash are still at the very least doing something

• Like 4

I’m not against a show or two as long as they keep working on the new record in the meantime, the set is rather short (no NR or KOHD), and maybe a new song could be introduced...? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Did they go through Kentucky on the NITL tour? I’m all in favor if they do an hour and half set, no solo’s, play a rocker set with high energy and Axl appears to have regained his 2016 form. If they show up to do something like this and play for 3 hours, with a walking through the motions attitude then I’ll pass. 

Yeah they played Louisville in November '17. As excited as I'd be for another GNR show in my home state of KY, I personally loathe festivals. So I would only be mildly excited if this were true. 

I have nothing against them doing new shows.. I don't even car about new music since we don't even know will be any good or not..  I would like to see them mix it up though. They have enough classic songs that they haven't played or hardly played to keep it exciting. Not that I have any faith they would do that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Boring ... Unless they play a new song .. Just 1 is all I am asking for 

I will accept this show/tour even if there is no new music as long as they heavily revamp their choreographed show to include deep cuts and remove covers.  

Posted (edited)

It’s happening. This is where I live, and a couple of people have slipped up on the announcement. 

Edited by grogmug
  • Like 4

Just now, TheSeeker said:

The 2018 festival was cancelled due to flooding:

The festival is on different grounds this year. No chance of that happening this time.