Mega_Music

GN'R - Louder Than Life Festival, Louisville, KY- CONFIRMED 28th Sept

Posted (edited)

And you people believe the only person that has mentioned Izzy returning. A guy who pulls things out of thin air, given he has had no official role with the band for decades. 

And its the same people believing this person, living on hope and not in reality. 

That person and Mitch Lafon, its always i heard from a guy, who heard it from a guy, who heard it from a guy, who heard it from this guy. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 4:10 PM, kiwiguns said:

And you people believe the only person that has mentioned Izzy returning. A guy who pulls things out of thin air, given he has had no official role with the band for decades. 

And its the same people believing this person, living on hope and not in reality. 

That person and Mitch Lafon, its always i heard from a guy, who heard it from a guy, who heard it from a guy, who heard it from this guy. 

Exactly.

Got my GA ticket bought. Waited to long to get the VIP tickets. City #6 for this "Not in This Lifetime" lineup

11 hours ago, sidman69 said:

rumor is gnr will be announced as exit 111 festival headliner tomorrow

confirmed! 

exit111-admat-1080x1350-website-socials-

• Like 1

Exit 111 is hosted by Eddie Trunk. Maybe he'll finally get his Guns N Roses interview.

• Haha 3

Just now, soon said:

Exit 111 is hosted by Eddie Trunk. Maybe he'll finally get his Guns N Roses interview.

I wonder if GN'R is going to do more festivals appearances. Maybe Austin City Limits?

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

I wonder if GN'R is going to do more festivals appearances. Maybe Austin City Limits?

Slash referred to an October "mini tour." I believe this is the second festival announced? So I think we should expect at least 1 more festival date if not more!! :headbang:

Good call. Austin City Limits sounds like a likely one as it runs Oct 4-6 (as well as 11-13 when Exit 111 is). That would be the weekend between the 2 announced shows and is in the same region as the other shows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Slash referred to an October "mini tour." I believe this is the second festival announced? So I think we should expect at least 1 more festival date if not more!! :headbang:

Good call. Austin City Limits sounds like a likely one as it runs Oct 4-6 (as well as 11-13 when Exit 111 is). That would be the weekend between the 2 announced shows and is in the same region as the other shows.

Look's as "mini-tour" is just festivals circuits.

• Like 1

Does anyone have an accurate general admission seating chart for this venue? I see level one GA is sold out but they have level 2 GA for a little more money. I can't find anywhere on the festival site that has a chart.. When you click on buy tickets it doesn't show you where the section is either. 

10 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Does anyone have an accurate general admission seating chart for this venue? I see level one GA is sold out but they have level 2 GA for a little more money. I can't find anywhere on the festival site that has a chart.. When you click on buy tickets it doesn't show you where the section is either. 

That’s just the pricing levels, not correlated to an actual seating/area level. Level one was basically “early bird” pricing and it’s now at level two.

Just a festival sham to make more money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

That’s just the pricing levels, not correlated to an actual seating/area level. Level one was basically “early bird” pricing and it’s now at level two.

Just a festival sham to make more money.

Thanks! So as the tickets sell they raise the prices.. I see a 3rd level that the price is yet to be announced. Do you know if this Expo center is indoors? Seats? No Seats? I looked up maps and it looks like it is an indoor seated arena which is weird for GA. 

I am guessing it won't be to hard to move around since not everyone there will wait around to see Guns

8 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Thanks! So as the tickets sell they raise the prices.. I see a 3rd level that the price is yet to be announced. Do you know if this Expo center is indoors? Seats? No Seats? I looked up maps and it looks like it is an indoor seated arena which is weird for GA. 

I am guessing it won't be to hard to move around since not everyone there will wait around to see Guns

It’s on the highland festival grounds, which is not inside the expo center itself. It’s all outdoors and all GA. 

https://louderthanlifefestival.com/info/

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 8:09 AM, soon said:

LOL, not in this lifetime. ;)

• Haha 3

It’s all outdoors man - Great venue 

Wish it was the expo center - I Seen Pantera There - Damn #dimebag 

FYI - Saturday only GA tickets have moved to the final price point - meaning if you want to go for just Saturday and haven't purchased tickets yet, you may want to.  I am guessing Saturday will eventually sell completely out.

• Like 2

Just bought my tickets for Saturday, I’m really looking forward to seeing The Pink Slips, Halestorm, Ice Cube and GN’R of course! :headbang:

On 6/16/2019 at 6:50 AM, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just bought my tickets for Saturday, I’m really looking forward to seeing The Pink Slips, Halestorm, Ice Cube and GN’R of course! :headbang:

I am looking forward to all of those bands too but I am thinking about selling my tickets for Saturday to put toward my Vegas tickets.