Duff McKagan’s wife reveals secret to lasting marriage with Guns N’ Roses rocker, details on new book

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I really wish "reveals" would be removed from every internet headline. 

Headline: "Duff's wife reveals all, you won't believe what she said! Click here to find out!"

Articles, usually: vague statements lifted from other news stories

• Haha 2

Oh, The Velvet Rose is a novel, not an autobiography... That's actually pretty cool. I don't know why I thought it would be an autobiography.

Hope she has success with the book. Especially if she has worked on it for nine years.

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I really wish "reveals" would be removed from every internet headline. 

Along with 'admitted', they put that shit on so many things, like the persons confessed to something they've been long denying.  He's a good looking cunt, thats rich as fuck and built like a fuckin' ninja with an easy going personable nature, hardly a struggle to be married to I imagine.  Then again he is an ex baghead fuckin' alcoholic too so perhaps she deserves more credit.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Along with 'admitted', they put that shit on so many things, like the persons confessed to something they've been long denying.  He's a good looking cunt, thats rich as fuck and built like a fuckin' ninja with an easy going personable nature, hardly a struggle to be married to I imagine.  Then again he is an ex baghead fuckin' alcoholic too so perhaps she deserves more credit.

"Yeah, but... but he can't sing, you know? He's pretty good on the bass though... And... and he's a real tenderpunk kind of a guy..." 

Edited by ZODIAC