Terminator - Dark Fate

Linda Hamilton and Arnie debut the first footage of the movie at Cinema Con the other day. It’s receiving positive reviews...

i cant help but remember how excited I was at the first footage of Genisys.... and it wasn’t great... completely mis-cast imo. Rubbish storyline.

anyone have any thoughts on this?

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Love it that Linda and AS are back.

Is there going to be another John Connor too?

Wonder who it'll be?

There’s set photos of some kid with the John Connor 90s haircut, so at least there will be some cgi of something from t2. Which could be cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I liked Genisys, so I'm excited for this. Can't be worse than Salvation :shrugs: 

I did not like Genisys, but it was still a MASSIVE step up from Salvation. Despite all of it's flaws, at least Genisys remembered to have that thing in it called CHARACTERS!

My personal ranking of the franchise thus far is:

• T2: Judgement Day
  • The Terminator
  • T3: Rise of the Machines
  • T5: Genisys
  • probably almost any other movie in existence
  • T4: Salvation

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

😂 I actually liked Salvation and feel it’s better than people give it credit for.....although acknowledge I’m in the minority! I think 3 may be my least favourite and even that isn’t that bad.

Yeah, I thought some of the premise of Salvation was really great. The Aussie actor who played a terminator that didn’t even know he was a robot was a cool plot story. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, metallex78 said:

Yeah, I thought some of the premise of Salvation was really great. The Aussie actor who played a terminator that didn’t even know he was a robot was a cool plot story. 

Yeah! It was a totally different take on it and actually based in the future which had been shown in glimpses.

4 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Perfect opportunity for a new Guns song .... Watch em miss it!

I still remember forum loonies thinking the first single from Chinese Democracy would be on Terminator 3 soundtrack.

Edited by AtariLegend

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Every terminator since 2 has been a big heap of smoking crap. What are you people thinking?

Yes, that’s true. But there’s such a thing as “best of the worst” and “worst of the worst,” and I personally think T3 is the best of the worst, and T4 is the worst of the worst.

• Confused 1

On 4/9/2019 at 3:24 PM, AtariLegend said:

I still remember forum loonies thinking the first single from Chinese Democracy would be on Terminator 3 soundtrack.

I don't remember that with T3, but I remember them saying it with Salvation. At least Salvation had the YCBM callback to T2.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

I don't remember that with T3, but I remember them saying it with Salvation. At least Salvation had the YCBM callback to T2.

It'd been HTGTH. There was a time before the 2006 tour where an awful lot of people were posting on it.

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

It'd been HTGTH. There was a time before the 2006 tour where an awful lot of people were posting it.

Ah looking at the date T3 was released, I wasn’t even aware Guns still “existed”. I didn't join here until 2005. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...