Terminator - Dark Fate

On 22/05/2019 at 7:08 PM, megaguns1982 said:

Trailer drops tomorrow, hopefully it will be a good indication if it’s gonna suck or not, but the trailer for genisys looked good and see how that turned out.

Thursday 9am eastern apparently. 

Ft. Guns N' Roses single 😁

• Haha 1

I was excited for this, but not really feeling the teaser. Can't possibly be worse than Genisys, so there's at least that. I just hope that they remember that T1 and T2 were suspenseful movies first, action films second (T1 especially was almost like a horror movie at times). And the story was always the main point.

With Cameron and Hamilton back on board, I remain cautiously optimistic about this. 

The CGI is bad, but it usually is on the first teasers. There's plenty of time to improve it. I'm mainly worried about the story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Genisys was shit. It was semi fun shit. This juat looks shit

Why do they keep making more boring chase movies? The only Termintor movie I could possibly be interested in now is a purple hued cyberpunk future war movie

They did a brown-hued future war movie. It was called Salvation, and was easily the worst one in the whole series.

So bad that it’s star threw a temper tantrum on set! So bad that it’s crew thought it was ok to walk on the sound stage when the cameras were rolling! So bad that the only Arnold cameo was entirely cgi! So bad that it was directed by a guy who calls himself McG!

As bad as this new one looks, there’s no way it can be as bad as Salvation.

BTW: does anyone else suspect that Arnold will just be a normal human in this movie? And not a Terminator? Kinda feels that way to me...

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

55 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

They did a brown-hued future war movie. It was called Salvation, and was easily the worst one in the whole series.

So bad that it’s star threw a temper tantrum on set! So bad that it’s crew thought it was ok to walk on the sound stage when the cameras were rolling! So bad that the only Arnold cameo was entirely cgi! So bad that it was directed by a guy who calls himself McG!

As bad as this new one looks, there’s no way it can be as bad as Salvation.

BTW: does anyone else suspect that Arnold will just be a normal human in this movie? And not a Terminator? Kinda feels that way to me...

Salvation sucked, and not just because it wasnt purple.

I want a purple 80s esque cyber punk war movie with a synthwave soundtrack and a good script

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Salvation sucked, and not just because it wasnt purple.

I want a purple 80s esque cyber punk war movie with a synthwave soundtrack and a good script

Something like this? :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

Im disappointed in the trailer.

If they were placing this straight after t2 then wheres the most important piece to the terminator series and future? John connor?

Looks like Schwarzenegger will be just playing a minor role too.

CGI looks pretty bad but like others said this may be still getting worked on still. Plot though sounds thrown together and very thin. Story was always a big part for me in the first two movies.

Alot of the scenes are copied from the first two movies. Terminator chasing in truck smashing through concrete barriers. Fighting again in another industrial factory etc. Disappointing.

It just seems like a unnecessary female empowerment reboot to me at this stage aka ghostbusters all over again.

I will be happy to be proven wrong when the movie is released. 

Edited by vloors
  • Like 1