Oldest Goat

Julian Assange Arrested

@Len Cnut I know you're just joking around but I can't laugh at that. It's a very sad and disturbing situation.

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Eh?! :lol:  Are you taking the piss? :lol:

I think it's so odd all the things you know so much about and then this you know nothing about.

He won't be extradited to the US, as far as they're saying now.

• Haha 1

The Ecuadorians were given a verbal promise that the UK would not extradite to any country with the death penalty. But the timing of Ecuador's withdrawal of Assange's asylum is interesting as Chelsea Manning was taken into custody by US Marshals and jailed on March 8th for refusing to give testimony to a grand jury that is investigating wikileaks (which has already leaked about their own indictments against Assange).

Chelsea is a bad ass!!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/5034938/chelsea-manning-jail-wikileaks/

I think its possible to support Wikileaks and not support the person that Assange has become. This piece written by a former wikileaks employee, who now writes at Buzzed, says that by 2016 a paranoid and spiteful Assange was squarely focused on his grudge against H Clinton. This article is a really good read imho

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamesball/heres-what-i-learned-about-julian-assange

I call for the release of all political prisoners, even the ones who are jerks who my have let their egos damage western democracy. 

• GNFNR 1

Fucking leave him alone!

Anyway looks like the USA put up a bogus charge to get him there faster...  typical.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Len Cnut I know you're just joking around but I can't laugh at that. It's a very sad and disturbing situation.

Isn't it good he was allowed to become a she? 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Fucking leave him alone!

Anyway looks like the USA put up a bogus charge to get him there faster...  typical.

I don't know why he's worried about going back to the USA. His buddy Trump will look after him surely? I mean after all he helped him get elected.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

To be fair I have no idea who Julian the Flange is, I was just taking the oppertunity to fat shame McLeod :lol:  I know vaguely, he's famous for leaking shit right?  Like information of some sort, he doesn't run around old peoples homes with a safety pin popping their colostomy bags or nothin'...well, far as I know anyway :lol: 

Hell of a fucking state of him in those pictures though. I don't know too much about the whole wikileaks story but he would have gained my instant respect if they'd dragged him out of the embassy in cuffs and stuck a microphone at him for a statement and he goes..."Duuuuring the war.." 😄and gave it the old arms out head nod 😄

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Hell of a fucking state of him in those pictures though. I don't know too much about the whole wikileaks story but he would have gained my instant respect if they'd dragged him out of the embassy in cuffs and stuck a microphone at him for a statement and he goes..."Duuuuring the war.." 😄and gave it the old arms out head nod 😄

THATS who he fuckin’ looks like!  I was looking at that fuckin’ thing earlier thinking why does he look so familiar? :lol:  

21 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

THATS who he fuckin’ looks like!  I was looking at that fuckin’ thing earlier thinking why does he look so familiar? :lol:  

I would have spent the last couple of years in the embassy just practising for that moment 😄

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sosso said:

I would rather have Putin than Trump as my president. 

Anyway, the arrest of Assange is a shame. He was/is one of the last true fighters for humanity. 

If you lived in Russia you wouldn't say that. 

The Democrats have to step up and get a good candidate who's honest and will actually help the America people instead of putting Trump down every chance they get. Can they do better? Then do it! Otherwise, I'm sure President Trump will be back in the WH next year too.

I don't know anything about this guy who was arrested, so I can't comment on him, but so many others are fucking with people and taking their trust and money, so it just sucks on how many dishonest people there are out there!

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Isn't it good he was allowed to become a she? 

The CIA etc is so #Woke

I'm afraid the only heroes are those we find in comics, movies and T.V. shows. And those real life heroes who are unknown and underappreciated by society. People like Assage or Putin don't belong in either group.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sosso said:

I would rather have Putin than Trump as my president.

This is what most Communist (excuse me) Democrats say.

4 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

This is what most Communist (excuse me) Democrats say.

Nope. 

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

Nope. 

Well I'm happy you disagree. I thought the comment was a bit extreme.

11 hours ago, Lio said:

I think it's so odd all the things you know so much about and then this you know nothing about.

He won't be extradited to the US, as far as they're saying now.

True, plus LEN love punk , and Assange have very punk attitude about all this leaks against the politics powers...:D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

True, plus LEN love punk , and Assange have very punk attitude about all this leaks against the politics powers...:D

Its not that I’m clueless about the whole thing, I knew there was a thing called Wikileaks...thats just about it, I’ve heard the name Julian Assange bandied about, just not what he was about, its just when something doesn’t interest me it falls off the radar.  I find politics boring, I love punk music but you won’t see me walking around with a bunch of badges on going to political rallies or giving a shit about political current affairs, I sussed politics out when I was a child, broadly speaking it boils down to this, its rich people robbing poor people, thats all the news/politics is, how many poor people died today and what moves each countries leaders have made to either get rich (and powerful) or stay rich (and powerful).  And there’s nothing my input or vote or concern will do to change that.  People getting themselves in a tizzy everyday over politics seems to be such a waste of time and energy, not like any of its ever gonna change for you, this has been the way of the world since thousands of years and I’m here for such a short time, I’d rather go out or listen to music or watch films or read a book, stuff that when you’re done with it makes you feel somewhat fulfilled, politics is like a keyhole to depravity.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

politics is like a keyhole to depravity.

DiWZXcth.png?1

:lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

No but she can fuck off and all.  'Americas bitch', forgive me but aren't you the one famous for, uh...tits?  Anything else?  Deepthroating Tommy Lee?  You'll have to forgive me if I take a dim view regarding her sociological observations. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Its not that I’m clueless about the whole thing, I knew there was a thing called Wikileaks...thats just about it, I’ve heard the name Julian Assange bandied about, just not what he was about, its just when something doesn’t interest me it falls off the radar.  I find politics boring, I love punk music but you won’t see me walking around with a bunch of badges on going to political rallies or giving a shit about political current affairs, I sussed politics out when I was a child, broadly speaking it boils down to this, its rich people robbing poor people, thats all the news/politics is, how many poor people died today and what moves each countries leaders have made to either get rich (and powerful) or stay rich (and powerful).  And there’s nothing my input or vote or concern will do to change that.  People getting themselves in a tizzy everyday over politics seems to be such a waste of time and energy, not like any of its ever gonna change for you, this has been the way of the world since thousands of years and I’m here for such a short time, I’d rather go out or listen to music or watch films or read a book, stuff that when you’re done with it makes you feel somewhat fulfilled, politics is like a keyhole to depravity.

Ok, i now understand you not is interesed with politics, is a valid attitude too. But this that Assange is about is unmask to politic's corruption. He said an journalist of my country that " is easy get information, but isn't easy to publicize". Very smart definition of the censorship for all the governemt in all the world.

• GNFNR 1

13 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Ok, i now understand you not is interesed with politics, is a valid attitude too. But this that Assange is about is unmask to politic's corruption. He said an journalist of my country that " is easy get information, but isn't easy to publicize". Very smart definition of the censorship for all the governemt in all the world.

It doesn't surprise me that politicians and politics is corrupt, I thought that was taken for granted, the nature of it all is just details to me.  I'm not saying its not valid and doesn't deserve the attention and I'm glad there are people out there who investigate this stuff as well as take an active interest in politics in general, including voting, the right for which is something that should not be taken lightly as I do...I'm just not the one.

More than anything I don't swallow these narratives we're fed, this binary thing where 'x' has to be good or bad, its either the saintly Assange or the collaborator Assange, the evil America or whatever...I think the truth is always dirty and there are foreign or unknown interests and motives behind the machinations of all this shit and its impossible to really ascertain what really goes on and most of the time by the time we do get to something resembling the truth so much time has past that it is little more than a historical curiosity.  It all seems like blind alleys to me. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No but she can fuck off and all.  'Americas bitch', forgive me but aren't you the one famous for, uh...tits?  Anything else?  Deepthroating Tommy Lee?  You'll have to forgive me if I take a dim view regarding her sociological observations. 

Sexist much?

"She has big tits and can deepthroat so I'm going to disregard her political views." - Leonard

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Sexist much?

"She has big tits and can deepthroat so I'm going to disregard her political views." - Leonard

When you put things in quote marks the idea is that, word for word, thats what the person said, which I didn't so up yours :P And yes, absolutely, before I take a persons political views seriously I take a look at who they are and what they are and what qualifies their opinion as being worthy.  Secondly, I don't like when people slag the manor off, never have, never will.  I can do it, I'm from here, I know what I'm talking about but just random gobbing off from some thick bint famous for sucking off shit drummers of shit bands is going to get this sort of a response from me.  Like John Lennon famously said I can knock The Beatles but don't let fuckin' Mick Jagger do it  :lol:  When you use language like 'bitch' you kinda set the tone for the discourse thenceforth, thats not substantial political opining, thats givin' it.

Edited by Len Cnut