AC/DC ENGINEER CONFIRMS BAND HAS BEEN RECORDING IN THE STUDIO

Sosso

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Happy for the Brian Johnson fans, crushed as an Axl fan.

Why are you crushed as an Axl fan?   

The only thing that bothers me is that these guys can put together an album with one of them recently dead.....   

And that GnR after playing together since 2016  hasn't set foot in a studio.   

I love GnR and I love Axl but it gets exhausting after a while.   

So happy for ACDC to be putting out an Album at their age after such a huge history in the business.   @ 71 years old Brian Johnson  still have it!!! 

1 minute ago, JackG79 said:

Why are you crushed as an Axl fan?   

The only thing that bothers me is that these guys can put together an album with one of them recently dead.....   

And that GnR after playing together since 2016  hasn't set foot in a studio.   

I love GnR and I love Axl but it gets exhausting after a while.   

So happy for ACDC to be putting out an Album at their age after such a huge history in the business.   @ 71 years old Brian Johnson  still have it!!! 

Because we may never hear Axl on a studio track again with his record with GNR releases. With ACDC it’s not his band so he can’t fart around for endless decades, he would have to release something.

Because we may never hear Axl on a studio track again with his record with GNR releases. With ACDC it’s not his band so he can’t fart around for endless decades, he would have to release something.

I agree

It sucks.  I wish Axl would come down off his horse and pay homage to those that put him where he is... THE FANS!!!!  Ithink that if I were axl I'd be chugging to put out an album before I had no voice left and before i got too old.  Why not  please the fans and pad that bank account all in one shot.  I'll admit... I download music.. but I'd Buy a GNR album. I've bought hard copies of Chinese democracy  3 times now because I've lost them buying new cars and crap. I think it's a myth that people won't purchase music anymore. People certainly will purchase music as long as it's worth purchasing. People aren't going to spend their hard-earned money on the dressed up fluff that a lot of bands are putting out now. But when you get some of the best bands in the world like GNR ACDC Motley Crue Metallica people absolutely will buy hard copies of their albums if for no other reason than they have all the rest of their albums and want to maintain their full set. I guarantee an album with the band they have now would sell like hotcakes

Edited by JackG79

3 hours ago, lame ass security said:

He thinks Brian is singing?  If I was Brian and I read that I would be like "what the hell is that supposed to mean?"😄

Is your alter ego "mr. Security man" lol man Axl was a cornball in the old days 

49 minutes ago, JackG79 said:

That's awesome man.  Did u see where he said Mr. Security man... to the event security. Old school axl.

Of course, lol.  Just had the feeling something was brewing that night.  It was hot, people were drunk and primed for trouble, Axl just lit the tinder box.  It was an absolute miracle no one was killed, including me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you see this at the AC/DC board?  Are they just fucking with Alternative Nation?

but malcolms son Ross did tell me at the pub the other night in Sydney that the new album will be
"50% the Vancouver sessions from last year and 50% the 2003 sessions with his dad playing"
He also went on to say that, "Brian will be singing on most of the tracks, Malcolm sings on one song and Axl has been confirmed to do some backing vocals"
It may seem a little out of character for the band to have a guest on the album, but Axl is already part of the family and this album will be something special for the fans to enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's weird for me that Axl just sings some of the backing vocals, but that's better than nothing. Thank you for the informations, @cineater 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It's weird for me that Axl just Songs some of the backing vocals, but that's better than nothing. Thank you for the informations, @cineater 

Not sure about that.  They could just be fucking with Alternative Nation.  Apparently they don't appreciate having quotes taken from their board. :lol:

I do think there were a lot more plans to work with Axl but with Brian's ability to carry on changed all that.  I can see Axl being happy for them and continuing helping out or pitching in.  Think that was a nice friendship he got going there.

• Like 3

Axl on backing vocals would be epic, just for the sheer fact we’d hear him on some new studio tracks in some capacity. No, I don’t really count Rock the Rock.

Says the one who (as of writing this reply) has Rock the Rock Axl as his avatar. :P

17 hours ago, cineater said:

Did you see this at the AC/DC board?  Are they just fucking with Alternatistupidion?

but malcolms son Ross d id tell me at the pub the other night in Sydney that the new album will be
"50% the Vancouver sessions from last year and 50% the 2003 sessions with his dad playing"
He also went on to say that, "Brian will be singing on most of the tracks, Malcolm sings on one song and Axl has been confirmed to do some backing vocals"
It may seem a little out of character for the band to have a guest on the album, but Axl is already part of the family and this album will be something special for the fans to enjoy.

LoLs that mag is copying & publishing threads for there Articles yes they are FUCKING with them cos that stupod A.N is so fucking dumb just go back threw there threads ull see the whole story

They are literally makimg anything up & its copying what they say & publishing it lols

Did you not know that?? Lols

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cineater said:

I do think there were a lot more plans to work with Axl but with Brian's ability to carry on changed all that.  I can see Axl being happy for them and continuing helping out or pitching in.  Think that was a nice friendship he got going there.

From what I've heard there were plans to release 2 tour DVDS from that tour 1 being Wrigley Field 2015 (They had cameras, and I personally asked Mike Fraser there producer and he said yes, but he had no idea when they were gonna release that and that was 2 years ago) the second being Wells Fargo. Also Angry Anderson said the future of AC/DC was Axl on vocals, but after Malcolm that probably changed.

On 21/07/2019 at 8:55 PM, Gavin82 said:

LoLs that mag is copying & publishing threads for there Articles yes they are FUCKING with them cos that stupod A.N is so fucking dumb just go back threw there threads ull see the whole story

They are literally makimg anything up & its copying what they say & publishing it lols

Did you not know that?? Lols

It’s a brilliant way to cope with AN because now he doesn’t know if they’re joking or not. I see he hasn’t copied their posts for a while now :lol:

• Like 1