New Proshot ? Stockholm 1991

So in terms of the actual video, from all the TV reports i've seen posted and have been able to find on YouTube, it seems like this comes from the tape given to the studio to use for the report. You obviously see the intro to jungle before the first verse, and the bridge before the solo. But there were parts of the TV report fading in and out. For what it's worth, it seems like this is a part of the unedited video. HOPEFULLY, that means a release similar to Saskatoon, unless i'm mistaken. The only other proshot clip i've seen was the very beginning part of Jungle, right as Axl says "Oh My God". 

Edited by UsedYourIllusion

19 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

So in terms of the actual video, from all the TV reports i've seen posted and have been able to find on YouTube, it seems like this comes from the tape given to the studio to use for the report. You obviously see the intro to jungle before the first verse, and the bridge before the solo. But there were parts of the TV report fading in and out. For what it's worth, it seems like this is a part of the unedited video. HOPEFULLY, that means a release similar to Saskatoon, unless i'm mistaken. The only other proshot clip i've seen was the very beginning part of Jungle, right as Axl says "Oh My God". 

The exact same frames from the clip where already available from the news report for years and the biggest difference is that they all had the logo and subtitles, but the clip Wanker already reported didn't. It looked like the picture of that video was kind of zoomed in to lose the subs and logo.  The reason you can tell its Wanker doing the claims is the selectiveness of the video getting flagged. There's still loads of gnfnr vids on YT and if this was a professional company trying to claim gnfrs rights for them they would have definitely removed every single vid on YT!!

I’ve recently found an almost full pro shot of Chicago 1992 with as I supposed a longer Paradise City version. Pro Shot ends with “Rags to riches” verse (after “Ya treat it like a capital crime”). Have it existed earlier or is that something new? I mean, I thought it was much shorter. 

5 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

I’ve recently found an almost full pro shot of Chicago 1992 with as I supposed a longer Paradise City version. Pro Shot ends with “Rags to riches” verse (after “Ya treat it like a capital crime”). Have it existed earlier or is that something new? I mean, I thought it was much shorter. 

A store near my home in Chicago used to sell Chicago 1992 on DVD, pro-shot. Or at least, they had it in stock at one time. This was years ago though.

On 27/4/2019 at 8:20 PM, nikothebellic said:

There's the fan4fan version, which is a bit longer than JohnM version during Paradise City. If one of those is the version you have, then it's been out for years, if no, then it's new. Right now I can't remember in what line the song ended in both versions.

On 27/4/2019 at 8:26 PM, GnR Chris said:

A store near my home in Chicago used to sell Chicago 1992 on DVD, pro-shot. Or at least, they had it in stock at one time. This was years ago though.

That one is shit, I've seen that one in stores too, it usually cuts after coma (I guess so it didn't show the vcr menu during Don't cry), has an MP logo on the corner and looks and sounds worse than the rest of the versions. Had it downloaded on a hdd long ago, it's the Masterplan version.

I wish one day we get a version with the full Paradise city or at least without the Normal-Hi-Fi thing. 

Edited by fanfzero

On 5/4/2019 at 8:57 AM, fanfzero said:

There's the fan4fan version, which is a bit longer than JohnM version during Paradise City. If one of those is the version you have, then it's been out for years, if no, then it's new. Right now I can't remember in what line the song ended in both versions.

That one is shit, I've seen that one in stores too, it usually cuts after coma (I guess so it didn't show the vcr menu during Don't cry), has an MP logo on the corner and looks and sounds worse than the rest of the versions. Had it downloaded on a hdd long ago, it's the Masterplan version.

I wish one day we get a version with the full Paradise city or at least without the Normal-Hi-Fi thing. 

Wow, it's a an honor to meet you, Fanfzero! Actually, I have this "Fan4fan" version and I explicitely remember that PC lasts not for too long because I mixed it for mysel with AUD version just after the whistle and Slash's first main solo. If it would last for a verse or more, I doubt that would have cut so early. But, yet again, no guarantees for now as it was quite a time ago. Nevertheless, watched a lot Guns' pro-shots, including Rosemont, and was very amused, when saw seemingly an extended version.  

Edited by nikothebellic
  • Like 1