At what point will we have been waiting for a new album longer than the wait for Chinese?

1 hour ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I don't want any leaks if there's a new album, let them do it organically, not with pressure like CD

Does anyone know who the people were that were leaking songs?. Its interesting that theres no leaks when SKMC are recording stuff?.

Somehow the waiting hasn't felt as frustrating now as it did back then. It's probably cause I'm older and time goes faster. But it might also have something to do with the fact that the band has been touring almost non stop since CD was released. There's been leaks like Going Down and the remix album. Then there was the reunion and the Axl/DC thing. Not to mention Shadow of You Love and Rock the Rock. I feel like the band has been a lot more active now and reliable too since there hasn't been cancelled tours etc. Also with CD Axl already proved that he'll eventually release the material that he's working on, so it's been a lot easier to wait for CD2 than it was to wait for CD1.

• Like 1

To be fair..here is the timeline for newly RECORDED released music (cover or original material)

July 21, 1987- ALBUM- Appetite for Destruction

November 29, 1988- ALBUM- G N' R Lies

September 17, 1991- ALBUM- Use Your Illusion I

September 17, 1991- ALBUM- Use Your Illusion II

November 23, 1993- ALBUM- The Spaghetti Incident

December 13, 1994- SINGLE NOT ON AN ALBUM- Sympathy for the Devil

November 2, 1999- SINGLE NOT ON AN ALBUM- Oh My God

November 23, 2008- ALBUM- Chinese Democracy

May 4, 2018- SINGLE NOT ON AN ALBUM **- Shadow of Your Love (**Recorded in 1986)