Copyright Strikes....

29 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

It's absolutely bonkers that in 2019 you can create some of the most extreme racism material I've seen in a long time, and not even be banned from an internet forum for it. 

it wouldn't happen here, or on HTGTH. So why is it allowed there? I wonder if, as it's a paid membership, and access to the forum forms a paid of that payment, there is something around that? Having said that, there are usually T and Cs, and if creating racist images doesn't breach them, I'd be amazed. 

Problem is the original racism memes were posted outside of that forum, then recently new ones were posted. The targeted person knew it was directed at them, but since the first ones were not there, they could not use those against the person who made them. 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:39 AM, Ratam said:

I be sure this is in Axl camp, and Slash and Duff are out it dirty issue.

I think you're right, I don't think Slash or Duff are aware about all this. Would be nice if they would do something about it though.

On 6/22/2019 at 7:09 AM, Gambit83 said:

This should be GNR's official forum here. 

Agreed

On 6/24/2019 at 7:14 AM, Blackstar said:

Del was listed as tour manager in the NITL tour program, but it's unknown what he does exactly. He is around when the band rehearses before a tour leg. Maybe he takes care of the gathering and transportation of the gear, etc. Maybe he also is in charge of taking care of the accommodation, booking hotels and so on.

My understanding is that Angie Warner is the connection with Live Nation, i.e. she isn't a "personal" tour manager.

Those tasks that you mentioned are some of the ones that a tour manager does.

Forgive my ignorance, but what happened on Nightrain? I haven't been a member in almost 3 years now and I'm never going to buy a membership again (mainly because the forum sucks and the ticket presales are a joke) but I don't remember anything terrible happening there when I was a member.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think you're right, I don't think Slash or Duff are aware about all this. Would be nice if they would do something about it though.

Agreed

Those tasks that you mentioned are some of the ones that a tour manager does.

Forgive my ignorance, but what happened on Nightrain? I haven't been a member in almost 3 years now and I'm never going to buy a membership again (mainly because the forum sucks and the ticket presales are a joke) but I don't remember anything terrible happening there when I was a member.

This guy M**o posted racists memes against other Nightrain member. She is Margott , one of most great GNR fans. You can see this in the firsts pages of this thread. 

Sorry, isn't the first pages. Is between the last pages you can read this that happened in Nightrain

Edited by Ratam
Add

24 minutes ago, Ratam said:

This guy M**o posted racists memes against other Nightrain member. She is Margott , one of most great GNR fans. You can see this in the firsts pages of this thread. 

Sorry, isn't the first pages. Is between the last pages you can read this that happened in Nightrain

The person posted racist memes about Margott?

6 hours ago, Lio said:

How very frustrating. I agree with jan, how is this even possible? I was on the NIghtrain before, but haven't renewed, so I've been off it for some time now. To me, it was a place where you always had to be very careful with what you said and how you worded it, because even the least bit of criticism was met with long replies about how little you knew about everything, by him and by his supporters. It was all very tiring and not conducive at all to healthy discussion. It felt like a dictatorship.

Anyway, everyone should boycott the thing. I don't even think they'd (whoever runs NT) mind. I think the only one who would mind would be him, because without an audience, he's nothing, of course.

Very sorry to hear this despicable behaviour is ongoing with no repercussion at all.

Yes! This was my experience too. I was also a member around 2017 but didnt renew.

I remember posting something positive aboout Bumblefoot and that mofo got all sensitive for some reason. apparently its not cool to be interested in some ex-members there.

I think since the 2016 reunion. gnr online community has turned sour big time. Even in 2015 htgt was way more active than its been the past couple years. with hc fans talking about cool things like comparing everyones favourite live performances of certain songs ect.

Today in 2019 gnr online community is insults, backstabbing, jealousy, and news. 

not sure if this is correct so please put me right if not.

Jarmo has no time for Mofo. he basically just doesn't like him.

Jarmo and Fernando are old friends. Fernandos mum Beta is an old friend(only pen pal type) with Mofo ? 

any time Jarmo bans Mofo, Mofo would send an email to Beta and in turn she would call her son and ask him to speak to Jarmo about letting Mofo back on the forum using some lame excuse like "he was drunk and made a mistake, it won't happen again".

with that type of set up Jarmo thinks there is just no point banning him if he takes orders from Fernando and the end result is Jarmo is in a situation he doesn't want to be in and Mofo can do as he pleases. 

15 minutes ago, donny said:

Jarmo and Fernando are old friends. Fernandos mum Beta is an old friend(only pen pal type) with Mofo ? 

any time Jarmo bans Mofo, Mofo would send an email to Beta and in turn she would call her son and ask him to speak to Jarmo about letting Mofo back on the forum using some lame excuse like "he was drunk and made a mistake, it won't happen again".

with that type of set up Jarmo thinks there is just no point banning him if he takes orders from Fernando and the end result is Jarmo is in a situation he doesn't want to be in and Mofo can do as he pleases. 

I've no idea if this is correct, but from my time there, I certainly got the impression Jarmo doesn't like Mofo, contrary to what was said somewhere in this thread. It would surprise me if it's Jarmo protecting him.

10 hours ago, Lio said:

How very frustrating. I agree with jan, how is this even possible? I was on the NIghtrain before, but haven't renewed, so I've been off it for some time now. To me, it was a place where you always had to be very careful with what you said and how you worded it, because even the least bit of criticism was met with long replies about how little you knew about everything, by him and by his supporters. It was all very tiring and not conducive at all to healthy discussion. It felt like a dictatorship.

Anyway, everyone should boycott the thing. I don't even think they'd (whoever runs NT) mind. I think the only one who would mind would be him, because without an audience, he's nothing, of course.

Very sorry to hear this despicable behaviour is ongoing with no repercussion at all.

Oh yes he would be all over anything that anyone said if he didn't agree with it. A lot of members were put off by this and left the forum. 

Many complaints were sent to Ticketmaster, who took over the fanclub, and the reply was they didn't run the forum and you need to contact the Moderators. A hopeless situation 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, donny said:

You could be right there. Jarmo doesn't like him but he is dancing to the Mofo tune. How can Mofo possibly have that much power. 

Mofo was banned for 2 weeks a few years ago for constant arguments. He returned and repeated. 

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

You could be right there. Jarmo doesn't like him but he is dancing to the Mofo tune. How can Mofo possibly have that much power. 

Mofo was banned for 2 weeks a few years ago for constant arguments. He returned and repeated. 

GNR should just close down the forum. Considering how shit nightrain as a package is what purpose does the forum serve?.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

GNR should just close down the forum. Considering how shit nightrain as a package is what purpose does the forum serve?.

1e6njd.jpg

If GN'R didn't sell passports for a fake airline and access to a shitty forum, how else could they possibly make money?

12 hours ago, Gibbo said:

That's right. It's all Slash's fault.

20190701-125259.jpg

Wow I don't even know what to say. Can't even believe that anyone would like the nugnr era so much that they would do this.

May I ask where that conversation of from? I'm guessing he wasn't talking to you.

10 hours ago, donny said:

she was the target, yes.

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

Yes, and very unpleasant one.

That's very sad. She's been nothing but kind to other fans.

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yes agreed. No need for their forum when mygnr exists.

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Wow I don't even know what to say. Can't even believe that anyone would like the nugnr era so much that they would do this.

May I ask where that conversation of from? I'm guessing he wasn't talking to you.

That's very sad. She's been nothing but kind to other fans.

Yes agreed. No need for their forum when mygnr exists.

Yes, if you go her account twitter , you can see she is still GNR fan without  show rancor about it. 

2 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Well, he deleted hob videos and lots of 2002 videos (incluiding boston 2002 sbd multicam), so he is really incoherent

I was thinking exactly the same thing. As completely nonsensical as a "delete videos involving Slash" campaign sounds, that's not even their point. They're deleting everything, from all eras. So of course, the whole thing makes absolutely no sense.

The only thing that makes any sense is the anger with mygnr, or anywhere that's not Nightrain or Truth actually. You'd be mad too if you handled yourself so poorly online that you were banned from literally everywhere online except the two places where you, a couple of people you've lied to and your alts post lol. 

• Like 1