ASLayerAODsk

Another wave of copyright strikes?

47 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

These people (Alfred & mojo) aren't doing this because GNR reunited. They're doing it for a variety of other reasons, all of which add it to them having nothing better to do. 

It all started around the time of the reunion though. I don't believe the timing was pure coincidence. I would not mind them pulling this stuff if they actually released it on DVD/Blu-ray. But since that is not happening and probably will never happen to the extent it SHOULD happen, the YouTube censorship is a huge tragedy for the fanbase and music historians in general. Prime GN'R from 1985 to 1993 is one of the greatest rock bands ever. People should be trying their best to preserve the footage from that time period instead of trying to wipe it from the history books. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

It all started around the time of the reunion though. I don't believe the timing was pure coincidence. I would not mind them pulling this stuff if they actually released it on DVD/Blu-ray. But since that is not happening and probably will never happen to the extent it SHOULD happen, the YouTube censorship is a huge tragedy for the fanbase and music historians in general. Prime GN'R from 1985 to 1993 is one of the greatest rock bands ever. People should be trying their best to preserve the footage from that time period instead of trying to wipe it from the history books. 

Naw. Warchilds been doing this for years on a smaller scale. After the leaks last year, wfa lost his mind he couldnt view himself as "special" anymore and it got out of control

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Naw. Warchilds been doing this for years on a smaller scale. After the leaks last year, wfa lost his mind he couldnt view himself as "special" anymore and it got out of control

To clarify. You mean special as in “bus”? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I hear what you're saying but this point below is really accurate:

5 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

What I don't quite understand: warchild / mojo was (is?) good friends with msl (and took over his forum), while msl caused a lot of gnr leaks. If warchild / mojo is so concerned about countering leaks, why was this hypocritical friend of msl?

Edited by wreckless
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wreckless said:

What I don't quite understand: warchild / mojo was (is?) good friends with msl (and took over his forum), while msl caused a lot of gnr leaks. If warchild / mojo is so concerned about countering leaks, why was this hypocritical friend of msl?

Great question! 👍