Copyright Strikes....

Maybe the reason they give mojo so much power is that they do not want another Dimebag or Lennon scenario.

1 hour ago, Pele said:

Some of this is true, some isn't.

He has implied he is Axl for years, but never publicly directly.  Take a look over the old 'Warchild' posts if you get time - he claims to be Axl's age, nocturnal, lives in Cali, writes music, used Axl lingo, you can see what he's implying.

The pics of him dressed as Axl aren't actually him.  They could be a relative.  They were provided to ex-mods by the woman he was accused of being.  She says he supplied them to her.

The same woman now says he spent time on suicide watch - this is unverified.

Yes, Beta values him for his longtime support and loyalty

So is he a guy or a  girl trying to be a guy?

• Like 1

I still blame Axl for all this happening. For one, with how vain he is with appearances (constantly being photoshopped to look better on the social media, having requests to remove a meme photo), I wouldn’t be surprised if he were just trying to minimize videos that could portray him in a bad light.

Even if not, it’s management he hired, and him doing nothing about this issue is ultimately his fault. Simple negligence. 

• Like 1

So is there any chance of a follow up from TB? It seems this latest installment of TB’s incompetence was the final straw for many in the community. As such, the community has voiced how they feel. Is there any chance of this reaction to this specific event getting back to them, and them responding back in any way? 

(Again, about this specific event - not about new music, touring, merch, etc) 

Edited by GNRfanJen

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

So is there any chance of a follow up? It seems this latest installment of TB’s incompetence was the final straw for many in the community. As such, the community has voiced how they feel. Is there any chance of this reaction to this specific event getting back to them, and then responding back in any way? 

(Again, about this specific event - not about new music, touring, merch, etc) 

Not much we can do. We’re a small portion of the millions of casual fans buying tickets. I think the best we can do for now is preserving all boots as we’ve been doing and uploading them to other sites.

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What caused Fernando to come on here last year & attack a bunch of forum members? You'd think this whole ordeal would warrant a return ...

Don’t seek their attention. They are incapable of coming here and discussing any issue that is relevant. They will find a post that warrants no attention and blame the fans for why we can’t have nice things from the band. It’s a battle we can’t win, they are the way they are and I don’t see that changing. 

• Like 3

I feel bad for her.. It was cruel, classless and demeaning for sure.. I happen to think she is pretty damn hot but maybe they think she looks like an Ape?  Why does everything have to be racist all the time. I know I have heard racist comments about Black people referencing Monkey's.. That would be much more suspect but never heard that being a thing correlated to people from Peru...

This whole episode makes me a lot less excited about the two GNR shows that I am attending over the next week.  Had this happened a month ago, I would have kept my money (and airline miles) and stayed content with the prior shows I've seen

Edited by nycgunner

1 hour ago, FRANSAD said:

Believe me you don't wanna know and get into that and there are enough nutcases to discuss already

I can't believe I'm still trying to prove this shit.
Seriously also wondering what people think it will take to have such an account where you can easily drop links and those links will be removed without verifying. You gotta definitely proof you have the rights of a certain band or songs before you can block them like that. After that authentication, it's all you can block!!!! So it's not that you can simply buy such thing and start blocking the shit out of youtube. So uzisuicidall was def a real account

P7hXr8m.png

Uzi Suicidal LLC was real 100%, there is no denying that.  It all started with Interscope...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What caused Fernando to come on here last year & attack a bunch of forum members? You'd think this whole ordeal would warrant a return ...

Oooh, I really hope he does, so I can give him a fkn piece of my mind

Then he'll cry and say "y r the fans so mean to us? my toy trucks r bAd aSS man"

Pathetic clowns.

3 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

I'm liking my theory that them having Beta's emails is why TB are potentially "keeping their enemies close." Alford has slagged them publicly, traded, bought and leaked material and they protect him whereas Margott asked why the takedown are happening and she's on the shit list. 

Isnt that blackmail tho? They could've easily address it by going to the police. 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Please do not post the Beta memes.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Axl Rose - you pouted for 20 years after you took over the band and alienated everyone of significance, and when faced with playing bowling alleys for the rest of your life, you sold out your position because in reality you stand for absolutely nothing.

Well done fat man. Come out of hiding and face your critics. And this time don’t send your loser son to speak for you.

We’ll be waiting.

• Like 3