Copyright Strikes....

55 minutes ago, Pele said:

Yeah, most people are.

Unfortunately though, there are (female) members on other forum who know nothing about his history, who are believing his stories about being a nocturnal, Aquarius, reclusive, edgy musician from Malibu.

Because of this, they are prone to attacking other members on his instruction, and harassing the podcasters at his request, because they think they are going to be rewarded eventually.

Who cares ? Gnr has tons of lonely weirdo couger fans. Warchild has been doing the same shit for literal decades, its just an annoying part of this online community now. 

Edited by ZoSoRose

Just now, Chest Burster said:

as in E. Newman, ya mean? I am a MAD fan, so hello allwaystired (that must be exhausting, by the way, like nihilism can be)

Forgive me my cynicism, but we're a little cagey on new users who suddenly leap to the defence of long-term known obnoxious individuals with a past history of creating new profiles to defend themselves........

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Just saw the racist stuff, it just made me really sad. How horrible 

It is shameful. Some members have been banned from the forum for far less but this guy gets rewarded. He has actually started a anti-bullying thread and is claiming that someone is organising a bullying campaign against him. 

I also know that a member who made a complaint was told to just ignore him and co-exist! 

What is the message here 'we know he posts the odd racist thing and refers to some members as Monkeys but please ignore him and co-exist. Us Mods are sick of hearing complaints'

Absolutely shameful. A big embarrassment to the band and owners of the fanclub. How can this be allowed to happen? 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

I have never been on there. Have just been told Jarmo runs it.

The lead Mod is called CatcherInTheGarden. I think he is related to Team Brazil. He gives out prizes and forgets to post them out, he starts threads and asks members where to find them. Yes he's definitely related to Team Brazil 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's a very complex situation.

There is a long, deep element of manipulation in this story, which is why it frustrates me when people dismiss him as 'crazy' and move on.  He has targeted impressionable female members for over 15 years and manipulated them into believing he is Axl Rose, or has access to Axl Rose (depending on how suggestible his subject is).

Cunningly, he will avoid saying he is Axl, however, using a VPN, he switches IP to whatever country Axl is currently in, and will tie in whatever situation Axl is in (i.e. telling members he has injured his foot when Axl was singing on that throne).  He has described himself as living in Malibu, being born in 62, being nocturnal and more creative at night, being a musician, being bi-polar (he stopped saying this when Axl said in chat he wasn't bi-polar), working in a Malibu studio, using pro-tools a lot, etc etc.  This is all untrue.

The reason I hate seeing it dismissed, or not being allowed top be spoken about, is that he always gathers a small army of followers who believe his lies and do the dirty work - such as doxxing, stalking, personal attacks etc, in the hope that is scores them points with Axl/GNR.

Remember the girl on here who went to Marc Canter's restaurant to return the book in person and tell him it was all lies?  She is his current 'subject'.  She thinks he is an artist and she describes herself as his 'muse' - the extent of his art is lifting GNR photographs from the web, running them through a photoshop filter, and adding some GNR logos and mirrors. This same girl is now saying Brando from A4D podcast sent her an unsolicited text message, which is completely untrue.  At his request, she will harass and find out info on forum members that he has a disagreement with.

A woman from Florida had her life ruined over this.  Her behavior was very naive and she should have been a lot more mature, but she was led into believing he was Axl and they were in love.  She was incorrectly outed as being him by a previous mod on here and people contacted her at home and at her place of work - all because they had been abused by this guy for years.

Speaking openly has helped, and his lies are becoming less frequent and his followers diminishing.  

He doesn't actually own the forum where they claim to speak the 'truth'.  He was a member on MSLs old forum and convinced a female member to purchase it and appoint him as admin.  This girl is a litigation lawyer from Atlanta and I'm guessing she is now realizing that wasn't the best idea!  She has admitted on meet-ups that she has never met him.  

It's a real shame.  He is articulate, knowledgeable on the band and the music industry in general.  He communicates with beta and actually knows what he is talking about re. situations within the band.  He'd be an asset to any GNR forum if he didn't spread his lies about himself.

I believe the spotlight is on him now and and the 15 years of this fictional character is coming to a close.

Edited by Pele
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, WildStar said:

Unfortunately, at the moment, it seems that Mofo runs Nightrain. The Mods are spineless 

Him have his own Forum, and seem that he still don't get satisfaction.....i don't know if he run Nightrain, someone says that is Jarmo who run Nightrain. But i'm think that indifference about it that happened is bad. This happened almost 1 month ago......