Copyright Strikes....

16 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

@kiwiguns Racism is not something that should ever be condoned nor allowed on the official forum, under any circumstances. 

Thats a separate issue, I am simply trying to understand whether the band or its management are involved officially in removing copyright content. 

1 hour ago, Pele said:

It's all very well you feel like that.

It doesn't change the fact that if you post an opinion that he disagrees with on the official GNR forum, you run the risk of being stalked, doxxed and your family and work getting bothered.

Again, I state. I personally am removed from the situation as I don't submerge myself in the world of GNR fan forums. 

I come here to this forum to be updated on GNR related content only involving the band. 

All mentioned above are separate issues and matters, removed from what the issue at hand is, of copyright content being removed from YouTube. As a fan not submerged in the GNR fan forum world, I am simply trying to understand whether the band or its management are involved in the take downs given earlier in the thread that was the theory provided , that they were. If they aren't involved and the theory is another entity is  behind it, than the band nor its management should be referenced. That's called being objective as an outsider looking in. 

Edited by kiwiguns

4 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

Thats a separate issue, I am simply trying to understand whether the band or its management are involved officially in removing copyright content. 

Not only is the bands management very aware of the situation, they're also very aware that Alfred and flojo have threatened families over it 

On top of that, Del James made it his business to insult the people who had their families threatened. 

Super nice organization over there in TB. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Not only is the bands management very aware of the situation, they're also very aware that Alfred and flojo have threatened families over it 

On top of that, Del James made it his business to insult the people who had their families threatened. 

aware of the situation ? TB gave flojob the password to the official account to carry out these takedowns. 

as for Del James, haha what a laugh that was. an hour after his anti piracy lecture he gave us he posted a link on his Twitter to a song which was in breach of copyright law. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

Again, I state. I personally am removed from the situation as I don't submerge myself in the world of GNR fan forums. 

I come here to this forum to be updated on GNR related content only involving the band. 

All mentioned above are separate issues and matters, removed from what the issue at hand is, of copyright content being removed from YouTube. As a fan not submerged in the GNR fan forum world, I am simply trying to understand whether the band or its management are involved in the take downs given earlier in the thread that was the theory provided , that they were. If they aren't involved and the theory is another entity is  behind it, than the band nor its management should be referenced. That's called being objective as an outsider looking in. 

I think it’s obvious from the previous few pages that management were aware... 

As an “outsider”, I don’t understand why you are asking the question! 

There is no separation from the situation when someone like Del is involved. This is an unofficial band management policy. Racism and intimidation. 

Again, why ask the question, not once but twice? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RussTCB said:

don't forget del james also posted copyrighted bootleg of another band on youtube after he lectured everyone about posting GNR bootlegs. 

Edited by sidman69

22 hours ago, donny said:

aware of the situation ? TB gave flojob the password to the official account to carry out these takedowns. 

as for Del James, haha what a laugh that was. an hour after his anti piracy lecture he gave us he posted a link on his Twitter to a song which was in breach of copyright law. 

I read that initially as ''TB gave blowjob''.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Of course he did. Del James is a self righteous free loading d bag who treats everyone like they're underneath him because his far more talented friend has paid for his life for the past 30 years. 

what is del's job? I thought he was the tour manager but i saw that lady angie is the tour manager. Does he just do social media?

1 hour ago, ll_tj1 said:

Absolutely cannot stand the asshat being talked about. He has been a total dickhead since he first appeared. Looks like his own forum consists of about 4 actual real people. Hell, they may all he him. POS.

He appeared early 2000s and has portrayed this character pretty much ever since, with some slight adaptations.

I don't like to see people implying he is all of the multiple accounts.  He genuinely does have followers behind the scenes who defend him and act on his instructions.  Usually female, who think they are doing the GNR camp a favor based on what he's implying.

32 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

what is del's job? I thought he was the tour manager but i saw that lady angie is the tour manager. Does he just do social media?

No clue what he actually does, but I think you're right about that being his title. 

48 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

There's more than one tour manager. If I recall correctly, there were three, Angie, Del and someone else I hadn't heard of. When Angie won that award, Fermanager tweeted about it. Angie doesn't work for GNR solely. She was Imagine Dragons' tour manager before GNR, and now she's Post Malone's tour manager.

I don't think Del does GNR social media. I could be wrong. My guess would be he does whatever TB/Axl ask him to do :shrugs: