14 minutes ago, remcognr said:

Posted this on Nightrain:

I was one of the last ones to eventually change my profile pic (this was a Against racism picture lots of us used there to sympathize with a user who was attacked and made fun of with some very sick racist picture - done by mojo. After a few weeks everyone changed it back and I was a bit late). As a result: 2 hrs ago all my live videos I shot during GN’R shows the last two years got deleted from my Instagram account. Live videos I shot for the GN’R family. No personal gain at all. Clearly handpicked out of all of my posts. Even the ones which were edited and started without sound and with a photo, so no bot work. Seen these personal “attacks” before and apparently I was next. Only thing I’ve done in the last few months that could have possibly been a reason for someone to report my videos and was the fact that i changed my profile pic.

I saw it was wondering wtf happened...sorry to hear that. 😖

@remcognr silly question but is anyone doing anything about getting that person banned? Why was he allowed to continue to post after the racist stuff? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@remcognr silly question but is anyone doing anything about getting that person banned? Why was he allowed to continue to post after the racist stuff? 

Not a single thing. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, remcognr said:

Not a single thing. 

That's mad! How the fuck can he be allowed to be that racist and nothing be done about it, you should all boycott the site until he's removed (imo)

• Like 3

Yet another reason to never, ever give GNR even one dime for Nightrain. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, remcognr said:

Posted this on Nightrain:

I was one of the last ones to eventually change my profile pic (this was a Against racism picture lots of us used there to sympathize with a user who was attacked and made fun of with some very sick racist picture - done by mojo. After a few weeks everyone changed it back and I was a bit late). As a result: 2 hrs ago all my live videos I shot during GN’R shows the last two years got deleted from my Instagram account. Live videos I shot for the GN’R family. No personal gain at all. Clearly handpicked out of all of my posts. Even the ones which were edited and started without sound and with a photo, so no bot work. Seen these personal “attacks” before and apparently I was next. Only thing I’ve done in the last few months that could have possibly been a reason for someone to report my videos and was the fact that i changed my profile pic.

Damn what a bunch of wussies these couple of online personalities are.  Having no life outside of the online GNR fandom so they try to make everyone else miserable under the guise of "cleansing the internet of unauthorized GNR recordings"  and alter egos

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

It sucks I used to be on that forum but not anymore because I got tired of not being able to talk freely and I am not renewing my nightrain. I used to be  in that camp but not anymore. @remcognr was your instagram private? All my social media accounts are 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

46 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

It sucks I used to be on that forum but not anymore because I got tired of not being able to talk freely and I am not renewing my nightrain. I used to be  in that camp but not anymore. @remcognr was your instagram private? All my social media accounts are 

No public. Entirely dedicated to GN’R:

www.instagram.com/remcognr 

It's absolutely bonkers that in 2019 you can create some of the most extreme racism material I've seen in a long time, and not even be banned from an internet forum for it. 

it wouldn't happen here, or on HTGTH. So why is it allowed there? I wonder if, as it's a paid membership, and access to the forum forms a paid of that payment, there is something around that? Having said that, there are usually T and Cs, and if creating racist images doesn't breach them, I'd be amazed. 

• Like 1

This kind of attitude can make that GNR lost fans.....this one person it worth them lost  fans ❓😕

29 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

It's absolutely bonkers that in 2019 you can create some of the most extreme racism material I've seen in a long time, and not even be banned from an internet forum for it. 

it wouldn't happen here, or on HTGTH. So why is it allowed there? I wonder if, as it's a paid membership, and access to the forum forms a paid of that payment, there is something around that? Having said that, there are usually T and Cs, and if creating racist images doesn't breach them, I'd be amazed. 

Problem is the original racism memes were posted outside of that forum, then recently new ones were posted. The targeted person knew it was directed at them, but since the first ones were not there, they could not use those against the person who made them. 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:39 AM, Ratam said:

I be sure this is in Axl camp, and Slash and Duff are out it dirty issue.

I think you're right, I don't think Slash or Duff are aware about all this. Would be nice if they would do something about it though.

On 6/22/2019 at 7:09 AM, Gambit83 said:

This should be GNR's official forum here. 

Agreed

On 6/24/2019 at 7:14 AM, Blackstar said:

Del was listed as tour manager in the NITL tour program, but it's unknown what he does exactly. He is around when the band rehearses before a tour leg. Maybe he takes care of the gathering and transportation of the gear, etc. Maybe he also is in charge of taking care of the accommodation, booking hotels and so on.

My understanding is that Angie Warner is the connection with Live Nation, i.e. she isn't a "personal" tour manager.

Those tasks that you mentioned are some of the ones that a tour manager does.

Forgive my ignorance, but what happened on Nightrain? I haven't been a member in almost 3 years now and I'm never going to buy a membership again (mainly because the forum sucks and the ticket presales are a joke) but I don't remember anything terrible happening there when I was a member.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think you're right, I don't think Slash or Duff are aware about all this. Would be nice if they would do something about it though.

Agreed

Those tasks that you mentioned are some of the ones that a tour manager does.

Forgive my ignorance, but what happened on Nightrain? I haven't been a member in almost 3 years now and I'm never going to buy a membership again (mainly because the forum sucks and the ticket presales are a joke) but I don't remember anything terrible happening there when I was a member.

This guy M**o posted racists memes against other Nightrain member. She is Margott , one of most great GNR fans. You can see this in the firsts pages of this thread. 

Sorry, isn't the first pages. Is between the last pages you can read this that happened in Nightrain

Edited by Ratam
Add

24 minutes ago, Ratam said:

This guy M**o posted racists memes against other Nightrain member. She is Margott , one of most great GNR fans. You can see this in the firsts pages of this thread. 

Sorry, isn't the first pages. Is between the last pages you can read this that happened in Nightrain

The person posted racist memes about Margott?

6 hours ago, Lio said:

How very frustrating. I agree with jan, how is this even possible? I was on the NIghtrain before, but haven't renewed, so I've been off it for some time now. To me, it was a place where you always had to be very careful with what you said and how you worded it, because even the least bit of criticism was met with long replies about how little you knew about everything, by him and by his supporters. It was all very tiring and not conducive at all to healthy discussion. It felt like a dictatorship.

Anyway, everyone should boycott the thing. I don't even think they'd (whoever runs NT) mind. I think the only one who would mind would be him, because without an audience, he's nothing, of course.

Very sorry to hear this despicable behaviour is ongoing with no repercussion at all.

Yes! This was my experience too. I was also a member around 2017 but didnt renew.

I remember posting something positive aboout Bumblefoot and that mofo got all sensitive for some reason. apparently its not cool to be interested in some ex-members there.

I think since the 2016 reunion. gnr online community has turned sour big time. Even in 2015 htgt was way more active than its been the past couple years. with hc fans talking about cool things like comparing everyones favourite live performances of certain songs ect.

Today in 2019 gnr online community is insults, backstabbing, jealousy, and news. 

The reunion killed the online community tbh

12 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

That's right. It's all Slash's fault.

20190701-125259.jpg

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

That's right. It's all Slash's fault.

20190701-125259.jpg

God its amazing how much of a loser a human being can be lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

well it brought at lot of parasites into the mix and they are successfully killing it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

The person posted racist memes about Margott?

she was the target, yes.

not sure if this is correct so please put me right if not.

Jarmo has no time for Mofo. he basically just doesn't like him.

Jarmo and Fernando are old friends. Fernandos mum Beta is an old friend(only pen pal type) with Mofo ? 

any time Jarmo bans Mofo, Mofo would send an email to Beta and in turn she would call her son and ask him to speak to Jarmo about letting Mofo back on the forum using some lame excuse like "he was drunk and made a mistake, it won't happen again".

with that type of set up Jarmo thinks there is just no point banning him if he takes orders from Fernando and the end result is Jarmo is in a situation he doesn't want to be in and Mofo can do as he pleases. 

15 minutes ago, donny said:

not sure if this is correct so please put me right if not.

Jarmo has no time for Mofo. he basically just doesn't like him.

Jarmo and Fernando are old friends. Fernandos mum Beta is an old friend(only pen pal type) with Mofo ? 

any time Jarmo bans Mofo, Mofo would send an email to Beta and in turn she would call her son and ask him to speak to Jarmo about letting Mofo back on the forum using some lame excuse like "he was drunk and made a mistake, it won't happen again".

with that type of set up Jarmo thinks there is just no point banning him if he takes orders from Fernando and the end result is Jarmo is in a situation he doesn't want to be in and Mofo can do as he pleases. 

I've no idea if this is correct, but from my time there, I certainly got the impression Jarmo doesn't like Mofo, contrary to what was said somewhere in this thread. It would surprise me if it's Jarmo protecting him.

10 hours ago, Lio said:

How very frustrating. I agree with jan, how is this even possible? I was on the NIghtrain before, but haven't renewed, so I've been off it for some time now. To me, it was a place where you always had to be very careful with what you said and how you worded it, because even the least bit of criticism was met with long replies about how little you knew about everything, by him and by his supporters. It was all very tiring and not conducive at all to healthy discussion. It felt like a dictatorship.

Anyway, everyone should boycott the thing. I don't even think they'd (whoever runs NT) mind. I think the only one who would mind would be him, because without an audience, he's nothing, of course.

Very sorry to hear this despicable behaviour is ongoing with no repercussion at all.

Oh yes he would be all over anything that anyone said if he didn't agree with it. A lot of members were put off by this and left the forum. 

Many complaints were sent to Ticketmaster, who took over the fanclub, and the reply was they didn't run the forum and you need to contact the Moderators. A hopeless situation 

• Like 1